We spent four nights in Railay bay in June just after the curfew was lifted but tourism had been greatly affected by then and there were very few tourists on the island, the weather unfortunately turned bad and there was nothing to do during this time as all activities centre around boat trips and the fine beaches, apart from that our hotel- which was expensive for Thailand was poor, staff were totally disinterested in their guests and there was generally a lot of neglect to the property, our room was not cleaned and after three days we had to ask them to come in and sort it out and it was still grubby after the fact. would not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A pearl in the Andaman for you to touch." Railay Bay Resort & Spa is part of an exclusive group of resorts that have beach front access to the renowned Railay Beach, which is perfectly located in Krabi, a most picturesque province. You will find that we are the only beach resort that has a West to East orientation at Railay Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Railay Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Railay Bay Resort And Spa
- Railay Bay Hotel Krabi Town
- Railay Bay Resort & Spa Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand