Railei Beach Club
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Railay Beach
See available hotels
Railay Village Resort(Railay Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Sand Sea Resort(Railay Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Anyavee Railay Resort(Railay Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Diamond Cave Resort(Railay Beach)
  • Restaurant
Rayavadee Resort(Railay Beach)
  • Restaurant
All reviewssunset barguest wingthai chefcooking facilitiesfull kitchenwooden houseprivate cheflimestone cliffshome away from hometraditional thai styleoutdoor bathroommosquito netlong tailwalking streetmonkeys swingslice of paradiselow season
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2014

A group of five stayed at the Phillipe house in March. We had originally reserved a different house, but there was some recent damage to it so we were upgraded to this house. The whole experience really was perfect. The house is beautiful (recently renovated) and has AC in the bedrooms which was a plus - although we really didn't need it. We had previously filled out a list of groceries, so the food was waiting for us in the kitchen when we arrived. The beach is gorgeous, and contrary to several reviews I read, I did not find it crowded at all and it was clean. A couple kayaks to rent for a quick paddle to the other nearby beaches. Staff was very friendly and helpful. If you're going to Railay for the first time, just be mindful that the East side is MUCH different. After checking it out I felt like I had to take a shower immediately after. We all agreed that this was the favorite part of our trip to Thailand, and if I were to ever go back to the country I would definitely go to Railei Beach Club.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I cannot say enough about RBC which is, most certainly, a very special place. Only one word of warning - this is not a hotel where you awake to a morning breakfast nor do they have a restaurant set aside to feed you morning, noon and night. On the other hand, they have magical homes in which you can stay and feel like the King of the Castle. Each unit has a real kitchen which is completely stocked with dishes and utensils. Each day your space is cleaned up by their extremely supportive staff and the front office folks, particular their office manager, will do whatever they can to make your stay more comfortable. Each unit is unique so you must research each one. It does not really matter whether they are ocean front since many enjoy a view or in sound shot of the waters. There is a nightly gathering for happy hour at the bar/library/game room. It is nice to see who is staying there but by and large you can involve yourself, or not, to create the type of privacy you desire whilst staying at RBC. A few tips - there is a back exit to the property which leads you to an area between the two beaches where you will find stores and restaurants. The walkway leads you rather easily to the other side where, again, you will find lots of stores and simple restaurants. In closing, I would stay at the RBC again and again. They have a great beach front property but it is unique providing you with an exceptional space in which you can enjoy Raillei Beach. Magical. Stupendous. 10 out of 10 at least for people seeking a different type of hotel experience.

Room Tip: Each unit is unique. Do your research on each one and go from there. Nbr 16 is fantastic.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GlennStrachan
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed in this Baan during the first week in May.

The Baan was beautiful and rustic, but kept up very nicely. There were two rooms (one with a king size bed and one with two twin beds). Each room had mosquito nets to cover the beds which was very helpful. We did not have a room with AC, but there were fans provided. The open-air concept of the house kept things cool at night with a breeze off the ocean.

The staff is very friendly and accommodating. There was a bar to get drinks at, a laundry service that we took advantage of (very nice for the length of trip we were on), and there were drinks and beers that you could purchase after hours and charge to your room. Our house was just about 100 yards from the beach which was great as well!

This was a beautiful stay, but since it is tucked back right along the jungle we had more than an average amount of mosquito bites by the end of our stay.

No swimming pool at this resort.

One of the pricier places to stay in Railay, but beautiful and private.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room closer to the beach to avoid the heavy mosquitoes the closer you are to the cliff and jungle. Some reviews mention the noise of Longtail boats, but we had no issues with this.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Samantha621
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

My new favorite place in the world. The landscape is magnificent, drinking cocktails at the sunset bar with the most amazing view.
The staff are friendly and helpful. The grounds are full of wildlife, I loved watching the gibbons.
We stayed in a house at the back of the resort, although spacious and clean it was full of mosquito's as it backs on to the jungle.
Next time I will stay in a house closer to the beach with air conditioning.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stayed in Mairead with 5 friends in February for a long weekend. Other than some challenges with making the booking and confirming a few things so we knew what to bring/what was supplied etc, everything was perfect.

The house was huge enough so that we could all do our own thing and chill out in our own space if we wanted, or gather on either of the two decks and all sit comfortably around the table with drinks and nibbles.

The house was about 50m off the beach so we slept at night with the windows open to let the sea breeze drift through and listen to the sounds of the waves. Sleeping under the mosquito canopy was fun! And not one insect bite or buzz.

The room my friend and I shared had an outdoor shower which was lovely, although it was a bit of a challenge sometimes to find the the right water temp.

The kitchen was well appointed and great for preparing meals if we didn't feel like wandering 100m down the beach to any of the super cheap restaurants.

The beach houses are definitely the pick of where to stay on Railay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends