“Great 2 day lead course”

Krabi Rock Climbing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We teach rock climbing offering a variety of courses, provide private guides, rent equipment, and arrange Deep Water Solo trips. We offer climbing for beginners, intermediate and the advanced climber. Our guides are professional, passionate about climbing, and great teachers.They have many years of experience climbing and teaching, and will ensure you have a safe and fun climb.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Our instructor was very knowledgeable and friendly! We brought our own shoes and harness but the rest of the gear they had in stock seemed in fine condition. We climbed at 3 different spots and got to repel from an amazing cave opening. We had unforgettable climbing days, would certainly use them again and recommend others come to Krabi Rock Climbing for their adventures!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
All reviews
"great fun"
in 18 reviews
"rock climb"
in 8 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
in 6 reviews
in 60 reviews
"beginners"
in 85 reviews

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Rented gear from this place to go climbing on our own. Very good quality equipment and the staff were flexible and super friendly. Recommended!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I travelled to Railay without any of my gear and wanted a guide to help me find a bunch of easy routes. Started the day on 1-2-3 and led up a hand-full of routes. Great quality rock but the best part was the guide, Pac, who made it fun and easy. I was lucky to be the only climber that day and had my pick of routes. Pac had a solid belay and gave great bets. Ended the day at Diamond wall with another climber joining in, which I didn't mind because I was pretty pumped from the first half of the day. I would highly recommend this outfit as they are knowledgeable, the gear is mostly new and safe, and they gave me a good deal when I just took out gear for the next day of climbing.

1  Thank zach5000
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I did a half day and it was the perfect amount! I did five climbs and even was given the chance to do a sigh but was too tired. Loved the small group size. Gives you plenty of time to pace yourself with your climbs. Instructor was awesome, felt very safe and loved the tips on what to grab and where to place your feet when climbing. Great company and the views are to die for

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

If you looking for the perfect day out, look no further. Me and two friends have been traveling round thailand for 3 weeks, we got to krabi with no idea on what they had to offer, I'm so glad we stumbled across this gem. The price was more than reasonable and they even took money off for the water taxi over to railey beach. We were met by a very friendly man and woman at the shop, talked us through everything which helped as we were complete novices. The climbing guide was an absolute legend! His names Nat, he's not only as nimble as a cat up those rocks he's makes you feel completely safe. The man needs a medal, he cracked us all up with his terrible jokes and showed us a wicked beach not far from where we climbed . Must go and visit!!
Coconut is the man!