We stayed at Qasr al Sarab for 3 nights for Easter. Overall, we had a wonderful stay.
- the location : you 're in the middle of the desert with surrounded by only dunes . It's very peaceful and conducive to reflection & retreat.
- the premises : the hotel is understated in warm desert colours. The pool is fantastic.
- rooms are very nice, comfortable and spacious . We had a balcony room with a fantastic view of the dunes.
- staff overall : very friendly and affable
- food : fantastic breakfast, one of the best I have ever had. My compliments to the Chef.
The dinner in the tent is a must experience.
Water was free which is very much appreciated.
Negative or shall I say rather can be improved:
- more carbon-neutral produces : we don't need salmon, water from Australia.
- better choice for wine : wine is almost prohibitive and the choice is limited. I would encourage the F&B manager to propose an intelligent offer, ie better wines at better prices - you would simply sell more !
On the all, I highly recommend Qasr al Sarab and would have loved to stay longer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where mystic charm, cultural passion and unparalleled luxury evoke distinctive memories. Set in the middle of the Rub' al Khali or Empty Quarter, the largest uninterrupted body of sand in the world, Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resorts by Anantara is isolated from the world, yet is less than 200km away from Abu Dhabi. The resort brings the mysticism of this eminent location to life, inviting you to discover the unique appeal of its surroundings. Enjoy an array of facilities and immerse yourself in the wonderful splendour of an eternally changing landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Destinology, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Expedia, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort By Anantara Hotel Abu Dhabi