“Best Indian meal we have had for a very long time!”
Review of Zeera Tandoori

Zeera Tandoori
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Irby
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian/Bangladeshi Restaurant
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We enjoyed a curry here with friends and had the best curry for many years. We had a chicken chat on pureepuri and a King prawn chat on puree for starters which were absolutely outstanding in flavour. Then I had a jeera baahaa which was also amazing and hubby loved his chicken balti. Lovely staff and we are so envious of Irby's good fortune to have such a great curryhouse in their village. Thanks Zeera Tandoor for a wonderful evening of perfect food!

1  Thank Tulip391

Reviewed 26 June 2014

The best Indian food locally, with a an extensive menu. We usually have a takeaway and sit with a glass of wine waiting for it, where we meet all the local 'characters'.... Although certainly not the cheapest, it's definitely the best- that's why they're not on 'Just Eat'- they don't need to be!!

1  Thank karenmcampbell
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Have been visiting this restaurant for several years now usually 3 or 4 times a year and tonight five of us enjoyed another delicious feast. Mid-week and yet it was very busy, even so the service was as usual excellent and the food wonderful. We look forwards to our next visit.

2  Thank Ken H
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Very posh restaurant in a nice village. Staffs are very kind and polite and its a very cosy restaurant.

There was so many things to choose from so I asked one of the staff what would you recommend me. He asked me whether I like sweet/Medium/spicy food I said Medium to Hot, he straight away said a curry called Nawabi I think; the gentlemen said it has has 21 spices. It was absolutely spot on. From now on this is the Indian for me.

1  Thank Stuartdowning
Reviewed 16 May 2014

It's a must try,four of us take a vote and usually travel for a Indian once every 2-3 weeks these days (used to be every 1-2 weeks) and majority of the time we pass through Liverpool city centre and a further 15mile to go the zeera and worth the drive,food excellent staff great and very helpful but you will need to book a day or two in advance if you want to dine Friday or Saturdays. I'm not knocking restaurants in the city or outside but you must know what I mean when I say that sometimes only one taste/meal will hit the spot! I even have to drive an hours round trip for a take out in between sit in's! Always a good atmosphere always full flavour madras or bhuna lovely Bombay potato and fluffy rice with soft naan breads and always the first choice on are voting but we try other restaurants on every other vote...... Starters are beautiful but you best be hungry to tackle a zeera special tikka mix with pea green yogurt sauce before your mains,one more thing that when ordering a take out its best to give 45-60min notice as sometimes as busy on take outs when restaurant full....