“Best Indian cuisine”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian/Bangladeshi Restaurant
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

I have used this restuarant on a regular basis for the past 4 years and the quality of the food never fails. I took three friends there last night for a meal and they were all blown away. Best Indian cuisine on Merseyside by far. Great staff and amazing food.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank N6044MQandyc

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I came here with my girlfriend for the first time on a Saturday as referred from few friends and I’ll tell you what; it was fantastic... The service and the food was top notch. The atmosphere was lovely. I noticed people order large amount of takeaways. The chefs must be on a new level. Our waiter was Sham, was very attentive and looked after us.

We will be coming back here for sure. Our new favourite indian.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Samz321
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

What a fabulous evening - food cooked to perfection - onion bhaji crisp and fragrant; murgh air donia deliciously spiced but not hot; garlic naan fluffy and irresistible. Service welcoming and highly professional. Atmosphere mellow - this is my favourite restaurant ✅

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Ordered a mixed biriyani but requested king prawns instead of the regular prawns, I offered to pay extra for this and did indeed pay extra for this. I had one chopped up king prawn in my biriyani. Absolute joke! I'm a regular customer and feel the standards are going downhill. A fancy new sign isn't enough

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Jord R
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Staying nearby, read about zeera & it sounded good so thought we’d try it. So glad we did, absolutely fabulous food, lovely, comfortable relaxing surroundings & great staff. Fish curry to die for! Everything hot & fresh, would definitely come again when in the area 10/10

Date of visit: July 2018