“Saturday evening”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian/Bangladeshi Restaurant
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food & service, tasty delicate well presented food. The naan bread exceptional, altogether a delightful evening!

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

I have used this restuarant on a regular basis for the past 4 years and the quality of the food never fails. I took three friends there last night for a meal and they were all blown away. Best Indian cuisine on Merseyside by far. Great staff and amazing food.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I came here with my girlfriend for the first time on a Saturday as referred from few friends and I’ll tell you what; it was fantastic... The service and the food was top notch. The atmosphere was lovely. I noticed people order large amount of takeaways. The chefs must be on a new level. Our waiter was Sham, was very attentive and looked after us.

We will be coming back here for sure. Our new favourite indian.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

What a fabulous evening - food cooked to perfection - onion bhaji crisp and fragrant; murgh air donia deliciously spiced but not hot; garlic naan fluffy and irresistible. Service welcoming and highly professional. Atmosphere mellow - this is my favourite restaurant ✅

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Ordered a mixed biriyani but requested king prawns instead of the regular prawns, I offered to pay extra for this and did indeed pay extra for this. I had one chopped up king prawn in my biriyani. Absolute joke! I'm a regular customer and feel the standards are going downhill. A fancy new sign isn't enough