“Family restaurant”
Review of Ai Cesendeli

Ai Cesendeli
Ranked #10 of 30 Restaurants in Burano
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Family restaurant”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Very family restaurant:)we were with 2family and5 kids. Best staff!!!!excellent pizzas and frutti di mare . Home atmosphere. We will be back for sure.

• Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Ellon
“An hidden jewel in Burano”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

All family enjoyed a lovely meal at the restaurant! It was an hot sunny day and we welcomed the cool climate inside with air conditioning going but still with an open door to see the small canal. We had a mix of pizza and pasta dishes, and I have to admit I had the best spaghetti with ink squid ever. My daughter and my wife were taken by the very unusual strawberry tiramisu', which they both loved to bits! House wine was fresh and lovely, not to mention the final bill which came much less then expected considering the location. My recommendation is when in Burano to definitely chose this restaurant. We use to go to Venice twice a year and we will definitely be back soon! The only drawback ... they don't accept any credit card therefore make sure you got your EURO with you.

• Visited July 2013
Xi'an, China
“Excellent prices and high quality food”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We were taken by the pretty terrace at first, right on the water, and then the extremely reasonable menu (cover 1.50 set against 3 euros just down the 'road'). So we ordered a spaghetti ragu and a calzone quattro stagioni, with an extremely well-priced and nicely frizzante 1/2litre caraffe of house white at 6euros. They were all really excellent, the calzone just appropriately blackened a little on top and generously filled, while the spaghetti was al dente with a rich ragu sauce, plus help yourself to parmesan rather than the waiter giving you as much as he wishes.
At the end the waiter took our photo and was as smilingly pleasant as you could wish for, a fantastic lunch on an idyllic island.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank LiJames77
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious pizza”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I ordered pizza 4 formaggi and my husband had a spaguetti with prawns. The service was excelent and the food delicious with very fresh ingredients. The portions are big and the price is very fair. Definitely we want to go back.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank tgarbelini
Pozzuoli, Italy
“A Wonderful Lunch in Beautiful Burano”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Although starving on the last day of our trip, my friends and I decided to endure the long, crowded ferry ride from Venice and wait to eat lunch in Burano. I am SO glad we did! I'm equally as glad we happened upon Ristorante Ai Cesendeli! We had a fantastic lunch, my favorite of the trip. The menu had several nice looking options in terms of meat or seafood. We started with the Go Risotto, which was fantastic. We also had a scaloppine in an absolutely incredible mushroom sauce. After our main course we had to find room to try their yummy looking strawberry tiramisu. It was so good, like a light strawberry shortcake. Overall a great find in one of the prettiest towns in the lagoon!

• Visited May 2013