“Great seafood and service!”

Osteria Al Fureghin
Reserve with
Osteria Al Fureghin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 30 Restaurants in Burano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This was a great little find. I wondered in here for a late lunch while touring Burano during Carnival. I was the only one there -mostly due to the timing. The lady at the front bar was very friendly and helpful. I was traveling alone and she was nice enough to tell me about Burano. I had the daily special which was Cuddle fish and Polenta. It was served with a nice homemade tomato sauce. I have never had Cuddle fish before so I have no point of comparison, but I enjoyed the meal.

2  Thank Utsala

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had seafood here - the typcial mixed grill.
The food very nice and fine.
The food was really good, but not special enough for me to call them "excellent" - but I can recommend and would return here.
Only the desserts were a bit weak.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We know that Venice is located island and it is famous for fresh seafoods. I already knew the price is high, the quality is not satisfying for me in main land Venice, I went to Burano to try seafoods in Al Fureghin. The service was very kind with heart. Ladies were smiling well and chef went out to check the foods, it was marvelous service and foods which make me happy. The food was very fresh and nice combination with tomato and onion. The pasta was wonderfully cooked well with marvelous taste...I wish I could go this Island again to try another dish here.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We didn't have a meal at this restaurant, only stopped for a cappuccino and little pastry sweets. The drinks and the sweets were great plus the girls serving were very friendly. We sat outside and relaxed while overlooking the beautiful Burano canal.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Highly recommend this restaurant. Very typical venetian meal and real value, good service.
We also received two painting from the chef . The best souvenir from Venice.