“It's good, but be strategic in what you order. I ordered a small, salty fish”
Review of Al Fureghin

Al Fureghin
Reserve with
Al Fureghin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in Burano
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“It's good, but be strategic in what you order. I ordered a small, salty fish”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Guiding from the Italian interest in this place, it's good to go. But as mentioned be wise with what you order. The bream is small and salty, and from experience it seems a local sea bass may be a better choice or the deep friend platter most locals were ordering.
The deserts looked great also, along with the pasta, but I didn't order those.
It's definitely a top 2 place in Burano... so you are sure to be pleased with a 3 course serving. The location is ideal also, away from the herd of tourists in the main square.

• Visited May 2014

• Polish first
Hendersonville, North Carolina, USA
“Great seafood and service!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This was a great little find. I wondered in here for a late lunch while touring Burano during Carnival. I was the only one there -mostly due to the timing. The lady at the front bar was very friendly and helpful. I was traveling alone and she was nice enough to tell me about Burano. I had the daily special which was Cuddle fish and Polenta. It was served with a nice homemade tomato sauce. I have never had Cuddle fish before so I have no point of comparison, but I enjoyed the meal.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Utsala
Langenzersdorf, Austria
“Very good seafood”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had seafood here - the typcial mixed grill.
The food very nice and fine.
The food was really good, but not special enough for me to call them "excellent" - but I can recommend and would return here.
Only the desserts were a bit weak.

• Visited May 2014
Marbella, Andalucia, Spain
“Seafood in Venice? Must visit place!!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We know that Venice is located island and it is famous for fresh seafoods. I already knew the price is high, the quality is not satisfying for me in main land Venice, I went to Burano to try seafoods in Al Fureghin. The service was very kind with heart. Ladies were smiling well and chef went out to check the foods, it was marvelous service and foods which make me happy. The food was very fresh and nice combination with tomato and onion. The pasta was wonderfully cooked well with marvelous taste...I wish I could go this Island again to try another dish here.

• Visited April 2014
Prague, Czech Republic
“Lovely view over the canal in Burano”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We didn't have a meal at this restaurant, only stopped for a cappuccino and little pastry sweets. The drinks and the sweets were great plus the girls serving were very friendly. We sat outside and relaxed while overlooking the beautiful Burano canal.

• Visited March 2014