“Vocation”
other travellers have booked this property
Come an enjoy this lovely apartment u wont regret come to this clean house big parkin for 2 to 3 car
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Come an enjoy my lovely apartment .very quiet an peaceful.got bars sea's restaurant an many more come
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

stacy243
New York City, New York
“Vocation ”
Reviewed 16 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This place is a lovely place the host is lovely environment. Safe security at gate I enjoy myself.i was so surprise I think I am away..in new York middle class area..the people there mind there own business. .must of the traveler around the world they all OK ..u can see ..in surely go back..

Management Response
17 Oct 2017
Thank u stacy for that 2months stay look forward to see u again..u such nice lady u an your family..yes in that area is lovely quite place ..everyone on the go there..mind there own business..nice doing business with see u soon..
Carmeta M
“Miss”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The accommodation did not have all the necessary things needed no sofa, no microwave television did not work etc.
It is a great area but the things needed in the actual let me down I actually left after a week n stayed some where else.

Management Response
17 Oct 2017
I don't know what u r saying..u book for u some time with me..leave your man..at my property..when your stay..long past miss I told him he have to leave..so what u write..is big lie nice doing business with u..God bless u

Travellers are raving about these Portmore hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing