In my many trips to Grenada I've eaten at Le Phare Bleu a few times and always had a great dinner. So on a recent trip I decided to stay there for my few days in Grenada. Loved it! Best room layout and configuration of any of 6 hotels I've been to in Grenada. It was spacious, well-outfitted, and I loved the the open atmosphere where I could leave the multiple doors open to the spacious balcony. Felt like I was in a tree house. It was so relaxing sitting on the balcony, with the sea breezes, tree frogs sounding off, surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens. It's more like an apartment than a room, with a kitchen, living area and dining table. The breeze goes through easily - never needed to use the a.c and this was in August! My meals were as good as they have always been. I met the owners who were nice, friendly and welcoming, as was the rest of the staff.
There is a marina there, so you meet the sailors staying there (Grenada is a well-known destination for sailors.). One night a week there is a community dining table and you meet interesting people, both locals and ex-pats. So it's fun and comfortable if you are a solo traveler like I was, but I'd also go back with family, friends or my husband. They have a small store if you want to use your room's kitchen to make meals. But with the dining room overlooking the beautiful bay and a nearby island, I liked to have my meals in the restaurant. I highly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the restaurants & bar, mini market, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach, makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, West Indies and Odigeo so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Boutique Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Boutique Hotel & Marina Grenada/Petite Calivigny