Le Phare Bleu is a keeper! We have stayed elsewhere on the island in the past and Le Phare Bleu is now our favorite. The well thought out open air accommodations give one the perfect tropical experience. The staff were consistently friendly and helpful. The addition of the mini market makes gathering some food stuffs especially easy. Being able to snorkel, kayak and sail within a few steps for our villa was extra special. I hope to return often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the restaurants & bar, mini market, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach, makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, West Indies and Ebookers so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Boutique Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Boutique Hotel & Marina Grenada/Petite Calivigny