Being very tired after our 6,000 mile sailing trip from Cape Town to Grenada the Le Phare Bleu Marina was a welcome haven of excellence, much kindness, care, good food & good fun.
We were all exhausted on arrival, so after securing our sailboat in the marina, we repaired to the lightship for a celebratory meal . Amongst the quotes I recorded about the meal was "fantastic", "first class", & "brilliant"Later on during our stay, we realised how superb all the staff at Le Phare were. A bucket of 6 beers for the happy hour at modest cost , and a 2 for 1 on Pizza night certainly went down well with all our crew. The clean marina, the small swimming pool little shop, sail makers, engineering workshop & the lovely gardens were all appreciated. We would all just love to return to Le Phare Bleu some time in the future !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the restaurants & bar, mini market, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach, makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, West Indies and Odigeo so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Boutique Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Boutique Hotel & Marina Grenada/Petite Calivigny