1,381 results
All reviewsleisure facilitiesspa bathfree upgradesteam roomon arrivallovely hotelexecutive roomhoneymoon suiterelaxing staykippersafternoon teaswimming poolcourse mealbar menuunderfloor heatingwalk in showerbirthday treat
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Park Farm Hotel. the staff were consistently friendly and helpful. I did feel that the restaurant staff could have known a little more about the food. I was particularly impressed by the planting outside and the seating areas.
the leisure area was fab but the loos need an uplift.
our room was huge and so clean and comfortable. I would have liked to have two pillows.
evening meals were delicious and imaginative. I was a little underwhelmed by breakfast as I don't eat meat. heating the pastries and croissants would have been appreciated

Room Tip: choose a ground floor room with access to the garden
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Park Farm Count... h, Guest Relations Manager at Park Farm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review after your recent stay here at Park Farm Hotel.

It is always nice to read that again our staff have provided the friendly and helpful service that we aim for. Our chefs change the Restaurant Menu's quite frequently meaning there are always new and imaginative dishes on the menus which our staff do their utmost best at memorising.

We have an ongoing refurbishment scheme here at Park Farm which sees us maintain and improve every aspect of the hotel and leisure facilities and the Leisure toilets are on the list for refurbishment in the near future.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

A really friendly hotel, we used the Spa facilities and indulged in a Back Massage - perfect.
The wedding reception was faultless, piping hot food, friendly staff and lovely surrounding.
Breakfast the following day was nicely done with self service options or menu choice available.
Perfect Venue and Wedding.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Many thanks for your recent review after your stay with us here at Park Farm Hotel.

Many wedding guests that we have always comment on how the services we provide are faultless, regardless of how busy we are, and it is lovely to read that you too experienced these high standards that we aim for.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I have never been made to feel more welcome at a hotel, which was great after a very long drive. The hotel is in a lovely setting, the staff are helpful and cannot do enough for you. The food is fantastic and really really good value for the quality.

My room was spacious and really comfortable. Free wifi was easy to access which was good for when I needed to do a bit of work.

Breakfast was lovely, and there was a wide range available.

The swimming pool was stunning. Low lit and very relaxing.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Don't really want to go to my meetings now!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Park Farm Count... h, Guest Relations Manager at Park Farm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words after your recent stay here at Park Farm Hotel.

It is lovely to read that every aspect of your stay was superb and you took full advantage of our free WiFi services around the hotel. I have passed your positive comments onto the kitchen and waiting staff regarding your fantastic food and service.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Park Farm Hotel is a gem. Individually owned, and it shows... the staff really care and are superbly trained, the food is really great & local - bar and restaurant, the rooms are lovely, well equipped and really spacious and the leisure centre & gym are fabulous. It's a superb hotel and by far the best south of Norwich.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for leaving us a glowing review after your recent stay here at Park Farm Hotel.

It is lovely to read all of your wonderful comments on all aspects of the hotel. We strive for customer satisfaction and really appreciate it when it pays off when we read reviews like yours.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Norwich.

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

The hotel was lovely, well kept with plenty of facilities (pool and gym etc).

My room was large with a hot tub and huge shower. All very clean and comfortable.

I had dinner , the starter (crab) was bland but the main (cod) and desert (chocolate tart) were amazing.

Staff weren't slick but very friendly.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Park Farm Count... h, Front Office Manager at Park Farm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review after your recent stay with us. We love to read reviews with titles like "Luxury" and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay.

I have discussed your comments regarding the crab with our head chef and he explained that the crab is now coming to the end of the season and it may have lost a little of its flavour. The crab dish has now been taken off the menu. We apologise this did not meet your expectations but its great to see you describing the cod and the chocolate tart as amazing.

We receive many great comments regarding the professional attitude but friendly approach of our staff and I trust you experienced this while staying with us.

Again we appreciate your feedback and shall look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards