1,384 results
All reviewsleisure facilitiesspa bathfree upgradesteam roomon arrivallovely hotelexecutive roomhoneymoon suiterelaxing staykippersafternoon teaswimming poolcourse mealbar menuunderfloor heatingwalk in showerbirthday treat
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My wife had a spa day booked at this Hotel, she asked if I could use the pool, steam room, sauna & gym whilst she had treatments in the Spa, of course was the reply! (A small charge was made) Upon arrival the first thing I noticed was ALL the staff were very friendly, helpful & welcoming. The facilities were all well kept & clean. I have visited many hotels with spas attached both in the UK & abroad this would be in one of the top five. We had lunch, again the staff very attentive & polite nothing too much trouble & reasonably priced food & drinks. My wife said treatments were some of the best she has had ( and she's had a few). The Hotel side, the rooms look very well kept & clean with reasonable prices.
This is a quiet setting for a very relaxing stay, I would highly recommend

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tricky123456
Park Farm Count... h, Guest Relations Manager at Park Farm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for the above positive review you have left us after your stay with us here at Park Farm Hotel.

It is very assuring to read that the very first thing you noticed was our friendly staff. We do pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and our staff play the biggest part in that to make our valued guests feel welcomed and comfortable. A lot of our customers comment on how convenient it is for them to have use of the Leisure and Spa facilities throughout their stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

My boyfriend took me here for the night for my birthday. It was lovely the staff were very pleasant and helpful. The room was lovely and the bed was very comfortable.
The leisure facilities were very relaxing. The food was delicious. I would defiantly recommend this hotel. It was a lovely and my birthday extra special. We will defiantly be coming again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for leaving such a nice review after your recent birthday stay with us here at Park Farm Hotel.

Happy Birthday to you! And it is lovely to see that you chose to spend such a special occasion with us. I have passed your kind words onto the staff so they can see for themselves that their hard work really does pay off with happy customers like yourselves.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice a year for the past eight years and have never been disappointed. The staff are always very helpfull and polite. The service is top class and the surroundings and grounds are very enjoyable.The food is always first class with plenty of choice.
I shall be back at park farm in december, and again twice at least next year

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for leaving us a positive review after your recent stay with us.

It is lovely to see that our valued returning guests, like yourself, have nothing but good words about us and continue to return year on year. It is reassuring to know that over the past eight years that you have been staying with us the service and quality is still as good as it was on your first visit.

We look forward to seeing you for many more years to come.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights in mid September with our 2 daughters. We had a superior room in one of the outbuildings with a lovely bathroom and great shower and the girls had a deluxe twin in the new wing. It was interesting to see the differences in room types and products in the bathrooms and the more modern feel to the deluxe room was more to our taste. The first evening we were on a DB&B offer and enjoyed a lovely 3-course meal in the restaurant with friendly service though we felt that the room lacked a bit of atmosphere and didn’t really like the piped music. The breakfast was good and well organised. We would definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review after your recent stay here at Park Farm Hotel.

All of our rooms are individually designed to give them that unique feel.The Deluxe rooms are our largest rooms which we generally use for families which require extra beds and Twin beds. It is lovely to read that you enjoyed your 3 course meal in our award winning restaurant.

We hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stayed two nights here with friends, having booked up and paid in full a little while ago to take advantage of the offered discount. We had a "superior" room, which was very big and comfortable with a very large bathroom. The free Wi-Fi was very fast, the TV first class with full Freeview, including radio, which for some reason you don't always seem to get, even though surely Freeview is everywhere now. I asked on the first morning if it might be possible to have a softer pillow as I found the ones in our room were very hard. I was told that they had changed to firmer pillows as some people had complained, so imagine my surprise when I found a softer pillow there that evening with a note saying they hoped this one was OK! (It was.) That is real service. The bathroom had separate bath and shower, and the power shower was excellent, although the space was a little small. The water was very hot and everything worked well.

We ate in the restaurant both nights and had good meals, with the friendly staff coping admirably and with humour with our rather demanding little group. Breakfasts were also good, with a good selection of hot & cold food. More tea and coffee always available. My husband swam in the pool a couple of times and was very pleased to be able to keep up this home routine while away. He thought it was an excellent pool.

We liked this hotel and friends we met locally all reported its good reputation locally, with local groups having regular functions there and others expressing a certain amount of envy that we were staying there! We enjoyed our stay very much and would certainly recommend this hotel. It is in a very rural area and hosts conferences, weddings and other business functions but felt very personal and friendly to us, although it was very busy while we were there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your brilliant review after your recent stay with us here at Park Farm Hotel.

Our members of staff strive for customer satisfaction so changing your pillow to a softer one for your comfort is all part of the service here :-) Our Breakfasts are always very popular among our valued guests, with the choice of a Hot Full English or continental buffet or even a bit of both for fuel for a busy day ahead!

Once again, many thanks for your lovely review and we hope to welcome you back again very soon.