“Weekend break”
Review of Park Farm Hotel

Park Farm Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hethersett
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This hotel is amazing. Truly friendly staff who are always happy to help.
I surprised my boyfriend by taking him here. Our room was upgraded on arrival, we couldn't have asked for a better weekend.
We used the spa and restaurant in the evening. The food was superb. The menu provided us with a wide selection of food and new dishes to try

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa B
Park Farm Count... h, Guest Relations Manager at Park Farm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review after your recent stay with us here at Park Farm Hotel.

I am pleased to read that you were lucky enough to receive a free upgrade on arrival. We do always try to upgrade as many people as possible to make their stay extra special and memorable. It is great to see that due to the wide selection on our Restauratn Menu, you were able to try different dishes to what you would normally go for.

We hope to welcome you both back again soon.

Kind Regards
Natalie Hood

There are newer reviews for Park Farm Hotel

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Our daughter's wedding reception is going ahead at this superior establishment on sat 5th April.
On being shown round the hotel some 18 months ago I was made to feel very welcome and as I and my husband always wish to know the costs of things, I asked Claire to calculate the approximate cost of it. This she did, and was warm and friendly throughout the whole proceedings.
Needless to say, my husband, I, and our daughter and her fiancée and my guests are really looking forward to coming to Park Farm. We are also staying the night as is my elder daughter and their family, and I have nothing but praise for the hotel, who have been throughout the wedding plans, kind, thoughtful and courteous.
Several of us are also having a Spa Day at Park Farm on Mother's Day so we can't wait for that either !
Sincerely

Mattishall Norfolk
Mrs Jo Sparkes

Room Tip: We are having a Deluxe room as my husband and I are used to a large bed, though we have both lost we...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Park Farm Count... h, Front Office Manager at Park Farm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Jo we are happy to see you are eagerly anticipating your daughters wedding with us. We are just as excited to be part of such a wonderful occasion.

We appreciate your comments even before the event and shall endeavor to make it a truly memorable day.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Lively hotel in great location. Comfortable rooms, and excellent leisure facilities .
Ample parking available. Restaurant is of a high standard, and her are plenty of places to eat away from the hotel if you prefer.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for your review Andy. Our rural location is what many consider a big part of the Park Farm charm and I am pleased to see it was a highlight for you also.

We feel lucky you have taken the time to leave us your thoughts and would hope we have the pleasure of your company again soon.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Treated my partner to an overnight stay so we could relax and enjoy his birthday. Leisure facilities were great, really felt relaxed. The room was lovely and clean ( I'm very picky when it comes to cleanliness ). Nice white soft sheets. The beds were very comfy so we had a great nights sleep. Staff were very professional and any queries I sent prior to my stay were replied to very quickly. I will be returning :-).

• Stayed: March 2014

I am sure your partner was delighted to celebrate his birthday with a relaxing night away with us. It is great to read such positive feedback especially from a self confessed "picky" customer.

We are always happy to be part of any special occasion and do our utmost to make the preparations of these a breeze for the organiser.

There is no clearer indication of a guests positive experience than a promise to return and we shall look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Had a very enjoyable and relaxing stay, 3 Nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast February 2014.

Excellent facilities, great dining experience and staff were welcoming,friendly and extremely helpful.

I would have no hesitation recommending a stay here.

Room Tip: Executive ground floor room with outside patio area recommended!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your kind words Adrian, we were delighted to read such positive feedback after your recent visit.

We really appreciate your recommendation and shall look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Two recent stays, both just for one night.
Ideal location.
Very clean, very comfortable.
Friendly and helpful staff on reception.
Excellent facilities in he room
Great leisure facilities
Fabulous breakfast

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We believe Park Farm is the perfect retreat for the weary traveller and we are happy to see you agree.

Thank you for all your excellent comments and we shall look forward to you returning.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

The food was lovely food, The staff were friendly staff, the rooms were comfortable and the leisure facilities made me feel like a new person, we will definitely be returning , we have already booked to stay again, its our little bit of peace away from a hectic lifestyle.

• Stayed: March 2014
Park Farm Count... h, Front Office Manager at Park Farm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

"The most relaxed I have ever felt" what a title for a review. We must admit to feeling quite smug reading this heading :D

It gives us great pride to see your stay left such a lasting impression on you, and all your needs were met. We shall look forward to your next visit.

Michael Bannister

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hethersett
Maids Head Hotel
#1 of 1 in Coltishall
Beechwood Hotel
Beechwood Hotel
#1 of 2 in North Walsham

Been to Park Farm Hotel? Share your experiences!