Sprowston Manor Marriott Hotel & Country Club
US$98
PremierInn.com
US$79
1,151 results
All reviewsgolf coursezest cafeswimming poolmain restaurantlovely hotelleisure clubafternoon teaspa arealeisure facilitiespark and ridegolf breaksteam roompublic areasspa treatmentsno air conchanging roomsplay golf
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Lovely spa day for my friends birthday. Spa staff were very friendly and helpful. On arrival while checking in the fire alarms started going off, we were told not to worry it was a test, it went off again 20 minuets later while we were in jacuzzi this time we were told we had to be evacuated as this was not a test.. Standing around the pool for 5 mins to then come back and say it wasnt a problem and to carry on. The spa treatment was excellent and she kept checking firmness was ok. Rooms were very warm and relaxing too. We then went for tea and scones that was part of our package they were lovely although there was some confusion as to where we were supposed to be going for tea. Got sent to restaurant to get there and for them to send us back to reception. Over all an ok day. We got what we paid for.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lillieput
Andrew D, General Manager at Sprowston Manor Marriott Hotel & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Good day thank you for your resent reviews on our Trip Advisor page.

Firstly thank you for positive feedback relating to the friendliness of the Spa team. It is always wonderful to receive comments of “excellent” relating to the Spa treatment that you experienced and I have shared your feedback with your therapist on the day. As you have mentioned in your posting we did experience a minor incident resulting in our fire alarm being activated, this incident was resolved as quickly as possible without any risk to our hotel guests and members.

I have spoken to all of the Leisure and Spa team members regarding the confusion related to where we offer tea and scones. Thank you for letting us know of your experiences and we will endeavour to prevent future confusion.

Once again thank you so much for your constructive feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sprowston Manor Leisure and Spa.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Just been on a spa day at Sprowston Manor which was a very relaxing experience. I went with my sister and we were both impressed at the entrance to the hotel, lovely and clean and welcoming. We were shown the spa area by a very helpful lady on the spa reception. The pool area is a little small and the only downside of the whole day was that we found that there were not enough loungers at the side of the pool, we never got to relax on those as they were always taken by other people.
The treatment rooms were just what I would expect, very warm and relaxing - in fact I think I dozed off at one point during my massage! The therapist (Danielle) was very friendly, experienced and gave good advice following my facial.
We ate lunch in the bar area and again the staff were very friendly and helpful there, the food was lovely and special mention must be made to the delicious cream tea we had late afternoon :-)
Overall it was a great day and we would both return again and would recommend the spa and hotel to our friends and family.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Spent a lovely week (Monday to Friday) here in January, not the first by us, and I can really recommend it. The hotel is in a good location, and the service by the staff here was top notch, with always a friendly welcome, the hotel itself very clean and well maintained. The Spa and Swimming Pool, albeit busy at times, were always spotless.

The room was very nice, large and well cleaned each day. The only negatives I would have is the cost of internet - £15 per 24 hours and something I would expect to be offered free these days, and the mattress is probably due to be replaced.

Otherwise another perfect stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2014

An excellent hotel, wonderful food, friendly and helpful staff, with great rooms. Could not be faulted in anyway.

We have stayed here before many years ago and the improvement is amazing. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I took my Mum and Dad here for the night as a Christmas present. The rooms were comfy, clean and of a very high standard. It was really quiet as well in our room-we did not hear anyone else in the hotel all night or in the morning which meant we slept really well. There was a lovely fire in the bar and the waiters took our after dinner coffees to the area in front of it and set out 4 chairs round it. A really special touch. My mum is very ill although we told no one and touches like that are what makes this hotel a cut above the rest. The bar staff were also very friendly and chatted to us about where we were visiting on our holiday. The breakfast was buffet with everything breakfasty you could possibly think of-we had nothing else to eat all day after it! Altogether a first class effort. Thank you all so much.

Stayed: January 2014