This was a comfortable stay and good value through an agency, though perhaps expensive at the prices charged direct.
Relatively new buildings and time share apartments are set in the midst of pretty country , down small roads. It has has two golf courses, tennis courts,spa, etc, so could be excellent for that kind of holiday - though I was using it as a base for business. It also hosts weddings, big parties and residedential conferences. It was very well maintained and clean throughout. The staff were all pleasant and helpful.
My room was reached through an open courtyard, overlooking country and tennis courts. It was more or less filled by the huge bed, but that was fine as it was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in! (There was plenty of comfortable quiet sitting areas in the main hotel part if the room began to feel cramped). There was a small table, armchair, and dressing table/desk with convenient plugs - and wifi available. It was very well lit, another bonus. My mobile phone had no reception. Good bathroom with bath+ shower (screen not curtain!) etc and nice toiletries.
Breakfast was excellent, fruit salad fresh, croissants crispy, cooked breakfast was made to order and extremly good. I did not eat other meals there, but was told that the food was outstanding , by colleagues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barnham Broom offers a warm and welcoming ambience to all guests with its exceptional 4-star experience and first class facilities and amenities. The hotel overlooks 300 acres of beautiful Norfolk countryside with 46 refurbished hotel rooms offering comfortable, stylish and luxurious accommodation. Barnham Broom is best known for its two championship golf courses surrounding the River Yare Valley. The Spa at Barnham Broom, is also a wonderful place to relax and unwind. And The Edge Health & Fitness Club, with its state-of-the-art gym equipment, sauna, steam room, squash courts, tennis courts, fitness classes and heated indoor swimming pool is the perfect place to improve your health & well-being. There is a choice to eat dinner and Sunday lunch in the stylish Brasserie; Valley Bar Lounge for Afternoon Teas and cocktails; or something more informal from the all-day Sports Bar and Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Barnham Broom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barnham Broom Hotel, Golf Hotel Barnham Broom
- Barnham Broom Hotel, Golf And Spa
- Classic Hotel Barnham Broom
- Classic Hotel Norwich
- Norwich Classic Hotel
- Barnham Broom Norfolk