Just returned from my first visit to Barnham Broom. Feeling very relaxed!!
Very helpful and friendly reception staff.
Very friendly and helpful bar staff.
Clean spacious comfortable rooms.
We didn't get a chance to use the spa but will be booking again to use the facilities on offer and to play golf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barnham Broom offers a warm and welcoming ambience to all guests with its exceptional 4-star experience and first class facilities and amenities. The hotel overlooks 300 acres of beautiful Norfolk countryside with 46 refurbished hotel rooms offering comfortable, stylish and luxurious accommodation. Barnham Broom is best known for its two championship golf courses surrounding the River Yare Valley. The Spa at Barnham Broom, is also a wonderful place to relax and unwind. And The Edge Health & Fitness Club, with its state-of-the-art gym equipment, sauna, steam room, squash courts, tennis courts, fitness classes and heated indoor swimming pool is the perfect place to improve your health & well-being. There is a choice to eat dinner and Sunday lunch in the stylish Brasserie; Valley Bar Lounge for Afternoon Teas and cocktails; or something more informal from the all-day Sports Bar and Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Expedia, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Barnham Broom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barnham Broom Hotel, Golf Hotel Barnham Broom
- Barnham Broom Hotel, Golf And Spa
- Classic Hotel Barnham Broom
- Classic Hotel Norwich
- Norwich Classic Hotel
- Barnham Broom Norfolk