My wife and I stayed at this hotel for four nights recently and what a good choice it was. On arrival at reception we asked if we could check in (this was at 13.15pm) but we were told that check in was not until 14.00pm, however Nikki the receptionist checked with housekeeping who said that the room was Ok so we were able to check in straight away.
Nikki was extremely helpful during our stay and said to speak with her if there were any problems or if there was something that we required.
The room was through a small outdoor area and into a main block. The room was a basic double but had a huge bed and a good amount of furniture and space for clothing etc. Tea and coffee facilities were available and every day we had two new packets of biscuits (two biscuits in each packet). We had a view from our window over a small grassed area onto some tennis courts. There appeared to be a family of pied wagtails around and it was fun to watch them early morning.
The package included breakfast which consisted of all the normal items that you would expect and we also had afternoon tea on our day of arrival that was very nice. This little bit of pleasure was also available to us during our stay on the other days but we declined as we new we would be out and about.
The hotel is geared to golfing parties and has two 18 hole courses plus a pro-shop, there is also a small swimming pool and what looked like a very good gym.
Check out was as good as when we arrived so all in all quite pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barnham Broom offers a warm and welcoming ambience to all guests with its exceptional 4-star experience and first class facilities and amenities. The hotel overlooks 300 acres of beautiful Norfolk countryside with 46 refurbished hotel rooms offering comfortable, stylish and luxurious accommodation. Barnham Broom is best known for its two championship golf courses surrounding the River Yare Valley. The Spa at Barnham Broom, is also a wonderful place to relax and unwind. And The Edge Health & Fitness Club, with its state-of-the-art gym equipment, sauna, steam room, squash courts, tennis courts, fitness classes and heated indoor swimming pool is the perfect place to improve your health & well-being. There is a choice to eat dinner and Sunday lunch in the stylish Brasserie; Valley Bar Lounge for Afternoon Teas and cocktails; or something more informal from the all-day Sports Bar and Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Barnham Broom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barnham Broom Hotel, Golf Hotel Barnham Broom
- Barnham Broom Hotel, Golf And Spa
- Classic Hotel Barnham Broom
- Classic Hotel Norwich
- Norwich Classic Hotel
- Barnham Broom Norfolk