The hotel's name might be a cliche, but nothing else is. We were quite overwhelmed by this small, eight-bedroomed, privately owned and managed boutique hotel. It was head and shoulders above the other seven hotels we stayed at in Bali during our three week vacation this February.It is some 500 yards from the beach, just ten minutes from the Sea Breeze bar and restaurant at the centre of the small village of Lovina. The hotel is fringed by paddy fields, coconut palms and sea views.
There can be no better place to rest up, it is genuinely 5 star in every way. There are delightful, gracious staff, a good sized pretty swimming pool surrounded by mature gardens, a full size billiard and ping pong table, not least interesting artwork -- both canvases and crazy blown glass pieces. We paid slightly more for a superior room, worth it with a big balcony looking westward towards the setting sun. Plenty of room space, and such sparkling cleanliness you could eat your dinner off the floor. Finally there is skilled cooking of some lovely dishes at modest prices (have the seafood!). We delighted in all the facilities and didn't go out much. Get here before the crowds discover it, you will not be disappointed. Thank you Bali Paradise, your hotel was one of the highlights of our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave your day to day stress behind and be pampered by our staff at the Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort & Spa, Beauty and Massage. Arrive at your beautifully appointed and spacious room overlooking mountain and ocean views. Large pool with Pool Bar, 3 restaurant areas, poolside and ocean view seating, 2 Bars (Lobby and Pool bar), trad. Balinese MASSAGE, Library, regulation Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Entertainment, SAT-TV (Indovision or YES-TV, individual to choose by yourself in any room - 99, or 35 intern. Digital channels like CNN, BBC, FOXsport, CineMax, FOXmovie, Eurosport etc.), Any room with in-room safe, Complimentay AQUA Water bottles (daily), Complimentary Tea and Coffee Facilities, Phone and Mini-Bar, Daily Tours, Golf, Watersports and much more. Situated in the middle of a rice field with nearly no neighbors, it is quiet and relaxing. From your balcony you can watch the day to day life of Balinese rice farmers. This is the real Bali a lot of people never get to see. Our spacious bedroom balconies are situated in such a way that you get rice field, mountain and ocean views from each one with amazing sunsets to view! This view is both breathtaking and unique to this hotel. FREE Wi-Fi access all over in the Hotel and in any Room ! PRICE-Range: between $ 50 - $ 200 / Check out over our HOTEL-Webpage Last Minute Bookings and our HOT DEALS and/or Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Kalibukbuk
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort Lovina Beach