i been already 2 times before in the Bali Paradise Hotel in Lovina and i still like to come again to this hotel. I m currently there, the always give me the same huge room with big balcony for an amazing sunset view over the ricefields to the ocean.
This hotel looks always like new, very well maintenance, clean and service and food improve permanently.
The food in the restaurant is very delicious, even for me as a local i enjoy the western food as well and the prices are even surprising me, its cheap for that quality. And the even have more snd more good indonesian dishes, like Rendang or a very good Seafood kebak, try it.
What shall i say more, for me the best hotel in Lovina and i will return as often i can.
I read a few reviewer which says its a colonalstyle hotel and not very balinese, for me i really like this mixture of balinese and westernstyle hotel type, because beside few traditionell decor you find high class western decoration as well and what makes the spot very nicely is the location.
Most of all good hotels in the south, Kuta and Seminyak only construct and build in this styles!
Bali Paradise Hotel is close to the beach, surrounded from ricefields and away from the noisey mainstreet.
Its a really relaxing place to stay - i just can recommended to everybody who looks for peacefull and quiet holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave your day to day stress behind and be pampered by our staff at the Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort & Spa, Beauty and Massage. Arrive at your beautifully appointed and spacious room overlooking mountain and ricefields down to the ocean. Large pool with Pool Bar, 3 restaurant areas, poolside and ocean view seating, 2 Bars (Lobby and Pool bar), trad. Balinese MASSAGE, Library, regulation Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Entertainment, SAT-TV (Indovision or YES-TV, individual to choose by yourself in any room - 99, or 35 intern. Digital channels like CNN, BBC, FOXsport, CineMax, FOXmovie, NGC etc.), Any room with in-room safe, complimentay AQUA Water bottles (daily), Complimentary Tea and Coffee Facilities, Phone and Mini-Bar, Daily Tours, Golf, Watersports and much more. Situated in the middle of a rice field with nearly no neighbors, it is quiet and relaxing. From your balcony you can watch the day to day life of Balinese rice farmers. This is the real Bali a lot of people never get to see. Our spacious bedroom balconies are situated in such a way that you get rice field, mountain and ocean views from each one with amazing sunsets to view! This view is both breathtaking and unique to this hotel. FREE Wi-Fi access all over in the Hotel and in any Room ! PRICE-Range: between $ 50 - $ 200 / Check out over our HOTEL-Webpage Last Minute Bookings and our HOT DEALS and/or Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Kalibukbuk
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort Lovina Beach