“A little slice of heaven!”
other travellers have booked this property
Guest villa Guest villa- King size bed
Guest villa
Guest villa- King size bed
Bathroom
Outdoor shower
View from guest villa terrace
Guest villa terrace
Terrace
Entry and guest villa
Lumbung
Interior of Lumbung- Queen size bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 46 reviews

Reviews from our community

Bono56
Canberra, Australia
“A little slice of heaven!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

I booked Villa Patria after reading several reviews in Trip Advisor. This is our fourth trip to Bali but first time in Lovina. First thing to mention....be aware that the road to the villa (over the final two kilometres) is a shocker. Given the location I imagine it will be years before this is repaired. Having said that, on entering the compound, you are overcome by the beauty and serenity of your surroundings. John has created a virtual paradise ( and such a shame that he has moved back to the USA although I'm sure the new owner- Mr Michael - who we didn't meet will continue the fine tradition set by his predecessor). The pool area and view is stunning. The house is lovely and oh so comfortable. The food on offer is great and my only (small) criticism are the prices, which in truth are understandable given the remote location. Our main staff member Putu is fantastic and incredibly helpful. Particularly love how you alert staff that you need attention... A whooping big gong! Would recommend Villa Patria to all potential visitors to Lovina.

Management Response
7 Jun 2014
Dear Ron,

First of all, thank you for your positive review and I am sorry I missed you while you were here.

The good news on the road is that it is set for hot mix from Damai and past here in July 2015.

Once again, thank you and I hope that there is a next time.

Kind Regards,

NY
Reviewed 15 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$220
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing