“Unforgettable!”
other travellers have booked this property
Guest villa Guest villa- King size bed
Guest villa
Guest villa- King size bed
Bathroom
Outdoor shower
View from guest villa terrace
Guest villa terrace
Terrace
Entry and guest villa
Lumbung
Interior of Lumbung- Queen size bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

azinim
San Clemente, California
“Unforgettable!”
Reviewed 6 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The best way I can describe my stay is unforgettable. I truly feel I will have an everlasting connection to the place and everyone at Villa Patria.
The villa is absolutely beautiful and peaceful and the staff and mike and Detty just welcome you like family. I loved every second of my stay.
Thank you everyone at Villa Patria for a truly amazing and unforgettable birthday trip.

Karen D
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“A Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 11 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

When you first walk into the entrance of Villa Patria, you are simply in awe with the surroundings of a beautifully manicured garden and the breathtaking view of the sea in the horizon. We felt totally at ease and at peace, throughout our entire stay as we were welcomed with so much of love and friendliness from the staff, Oka (Manager) to Wayan who served our entire needs during our stay with the sweetest smile.
Mike Dolbey who owns the Villa with his wife Dety, kids Katie and baby James made it extra special as we were invited to have drinks at the Main Villa, and that was a great night full of laughters and intellectual chit chats which made our stay extra special. On the side we had a daily visit from their little family doggie (Ellow) every day, which made this place extra special.
I will definitely come back again..as for once I was at peace away from my daily routine at work. Truly blessed to have had such an amazing weekend! Love and Peace! :)

5 May 2018
Thank you very much for all your kind words. It was our pleasure to have you here and we welcome your return.
Kind Regards,
barb427
Currumbin, Australia
“Serenity/Peace & tranquility”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

If you need to escape the hustle & bustle, de-stress, re-connect with a loved one or just simply relax, this is the place. It is a bit of a trek to get there, but once you're there, it's worth it! You are treated like royalty, the staff are very gracious and accommodating, you feel like family. Very secluded and private, which makes it that little bit extra special. I would def recommend this place for some R & R..

James B
“The most beautiful place With the best staff I have ever been!!!”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

As a traveler I have always stayed away from bali as a holiday destination, because from all reports I was told that is was a lot of hard partying Australians and pushy sales people, Not having a dig at any one who enjoys that part of Bali just not my cup of tea, each to their own and all that jazz.

Until I was told about villa Patria 3 hours north of Bali by my father and step mother who have spent some amazing times here and have raved about it non stop ever since. I have been shown countless pictures and told many awesome stories about the location, accomodation and the warmest staff (family) that you could possibly imagine. But none of those pictures or stories really did this place any justice, not even close!.

In my few long trips around the globe I have been to many countries and so many amazing, scenic, fun and exciting places but villa Patria tops them all, no word of s lie. The most scenic , relaxed, peaceful and friendly place I have ever been on the planet and I will def be coming back, if not living here at some stage in my life.

A huge thank you to Oka (the villa manager), Putu, Wayan, Ketut, Suma, Arik, Sila and Ketut. All the amazing staff here at villa Patria Are a huge part of what makes this place so special, welcoming and beautiful. I now consider them all my friends and they all deserve accolades for their level of service, care, Amazing food and attitudes.

5 May 2018
Thank you so much for your wonderful review James. It was a delight having you here and we really look forward to your return.
Best Wishes,
Krystal J
“Where do you even begin...”
Reviewed 20 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

The experience at Villa Patria was nothing short of 5 star.
On arriving at the airport, Dita the driver was clearly identified and helped me with my luggage to the waiting van with an esky full cold drinks and cool towels (just what I needed after the flight). Dita asked if I had eaten and stopped at a lovely place on the way for lunch.
I had spent a fair amount of time reading reviews and checking out pictures online of the villa and was still amazed by the view on arrival. Oka the manager met me on arrival and gave me a tour of the grounds and provided his direct contact details in case I needed anything. Oka was amazing, arranging tours and shuttles into town, taking me on a tour of the local markets and explaining some of the local customs and assisting with the purchase of some of the local exotic fruits.
Each morning I was greeted by the smiling face of Wayan each morning and at meal
Times who was lovely to chat with. The house is traditional Balinese with modern amenities, and an amazing swimming pool. Plans to have meals in Lovina never eventuated as the meals prepared onsite were too good to miss!

The villa is amazing! But it’s the staff that truly make this the experience it is. Nothing felt like it was too much to ask or trouble. I’m looking forward to visiting the villa again.
Hopefully this time the mango trees will be in season :)

21 Feb 2018
Dear Krystal,

Thank you for your very kind words. From all accounts it was a pleasure to host you and we look forward to your return in the not to distant future.
Kind Regards,
kristy c
Singapore, Singapore
“A little slice of heaven”
Reviewed 20 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I just finished a 5 day stay at Villa Patria and I can’t recommend it more highly. The setting is stunning - a hilltop villa with amazing views set in some of the most beautifully landscaped gardens I’ve seen. The service team were wonderful and catered to our every need. The food was so good we ate in the villa most days. A perfect retreat for some R&R

20 Feb 2018
Dear Kristy,
Thank you very much for your kind words, they are very much appreciated.
We hope to see you back at some stage soon.
Regards,
Allan B
“Perfect property for a perfect holiday”
Reviewed 9 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

It's very difficult to describe how wonderful Villa Patria is, but I'll try.
The photo's you see don't come close to portraying the beauty of this amazing location. From the mountain spring fed pool, to the outstanding quality of the meals, the wonderful gardens, the view to the ocean and the beautiful friendly and attentive staff, Villa Patria is the ultimate in luxury, relaxation and privacy. We spent 10 days over Christmas and New Year at Villa Patria and were completely blown away by this magnificent property and it's amazing staff. Nothing is too much trouble for Oka, Wayan and the two very clever boy's in the kitchen, Putu and Ketut. The manicured gardens overseen by Suma and Ari are a delight to wander about and appreciate the diverse plant life.
We are already planning our next visit and can't wait to see our wonderful new friends once more and delight in the beauty of Villa Patria.

9 Jan 2018
Thank you for your kind words Allan.

You are most welcome back anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing