“Relaxation Perfection”
other travellers have booked this property
Guest villa Guest villa- King size bed
Guest villa
Guest villa- King size bed
Bathroom
Outdoor shower
View from guest villa terrace
Guest villa terrace
Terrace
Entry and guest villa
Lumbung
Interior of Lumbung- Queen size bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sem196420...
Toronto, Canada
“Relaxation Perfection”
Reviewed 5 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

This is such a beautiful property that words and pictures cannot fully relate. The furnishings are beautiful, the pool is stunning, the Villa bed opening out onto the garden views. Incredible. Add to this the wonder of feeling safe and cared for by the amazing Villa staff. And the food... it is exquisite. We spent two weeks in Bali with five nights here and we went out to great restaurants in Ubud, Seminyak and Lovina but nothing compared to the food at Villa Lovina. Thank you all!

19 Jul 2018
Thank you so much for your kind review. Be assured that Villa Patria and all that it offers awaits your return.
Chris N
“Heaven”
Reviewed 1 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Earlier this month my girlfriend and I had the pleasure of staying at Villa Patria. I wanted it to be a special occasion for us and it turned out to be even better than I expected. It's a bit of a drive to get to the north side of Bali, but well worth it. I can still remember the warm genuine smiles of the staff as we arrived, everyone we so welcoming. The food was unbelievably good, that was one of my highlights for sure.
I am looking forward to going back soon.

4 Jun 2018
Thank you Chris for your kind words.
I think you realise you will be welcomed back with open arms.
You both were a delight to look after.
Leah P
“Spectacular”
Reviewed 20 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Absolutely beautiful resort. The most amazing views over an infinity pool. The building and rooms are gorgeous and showcase traditional architecture. The staff are just wonderful, and go out of their way to make the stay comfortable. You are treated like it is your home away from home. And I can't say enough about the views!

2 Jun 2018
Thank you Leah. It was our pleasure to host you.
azinim
San Clemente, California
“Unforgettable!”
Reviewed 6 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The best way I can describe my stay is unforgettable. I truly feel I will have an everlasting connection to the place and everyone at Villa Patria.
The villa is absolutely beautiful and peaceful and the staff and mike and Detty just welcome you like family. I loved every second of my stay.
Thank you everyone at Villa Patria for a truly amazing and unforgettable birthday trip.

Karen D
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“A Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 11 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

When you first walk into the entrance of Villa Patria, you are simply in awe with the surroundings of a beautifully manicured garden and the breathtaking view of the sea in the horizon. We felt totally at ease and at peace, throughout our entire stay as we were welcomed with so much of love and friendliness from the staff, Oka (Manager) to Wayan who served our entire needs during our stay with the sweetest smile.
Mike Dolbey who owns the Villa with his wife Dety, kids Katie and baby James made it extra special as we were invited to have drinks at the Main Villa, and that was a great night full of laughters and intellectual chit chats which made our stay extra special. On the side we had a daily visit from their little family doggie (Ellow) every day, which made this place extra special.
I will definitely come back again..as for once I was at peace away from my daily routine at work. Truly blessed to have had such an amazing weekend! Love and Peace! :)

5 May 2018
Thank you very much for all your kind words. It was our pleasure to have you here and we welcome your return.
Kind Regards,
Mike
barb427
Currumbin, Australia
“Serenity/Peace & tranquility”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

If you need to escape the hustle & bustle, de-stress, re-connect with a loved one or just simply relax, this is the place. It is a bit of a trek to get there, but once you're there, it's worth it! You are treated like royalty, the staff are very gracious and accommodating, you feel like family. Very secluded and private, which makes it that little bit extra special. I would def recommend this place for some R & R..

James B
“The most beautiful place With the best staff I have ever been!!!”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

As a traveler I have always stayed away from bali as a holiday destination, because from all reports I was told that is was a lot of hard partying Australians and pushy sales people, Not having a dig at any one who enjoys that part of Bali just not my cup of tea, each to their own and all that jazz.

Until I was told about villa Patria 3 hours north of Bali by my father and step mother who have spent some amazing times here and have raved about it non stop ever since. I have been shown countless pictures and told many awesome stories about the location, accomodation and the warmest staff (family) that you could possibly imagine. But none of those pictures or stories really did this place any justice, not even close!.

In my few long trips around the globe I have been to many countries and so many amazing, scenic, fun and exciting places but villa Patria tops them all, no word of s lie. The most scenic , relaxed, peaceful and friendly place I have ever been on the planet and I will def be coming back, if not living here at some stage in my life.

A huge thank you to Oka (the villa manager), Putu, Wayan, Ketut, Suma, Arik, Sila and Ketut. All the amazing staff here at villa Patria Are a huge part of what makes this place so special, welcoming and beautiful. I now consider them all my friends and they all deserve accolades for their level of service, care, Amazing food and attitudes.

5 May 2018
Thank you so much for your wonderful review James. It was a delight having you here and we really look forward to your return.
Best Wishes,
Mike
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing