“Particularly good value for money”

Gino Feruci Villa Lovina
Reviewed 17 October 2013

My fiancee and I stayed eight nights in Bali. Lovina is the third stop for the travel. To be honest, the Gino Feruci Villa is pretty nice place. We lived in Num5 Room with private pool, kitchen, and bathtub. We went to dolphin watching and snorkeling next day morning, it was very convenient for the Villa. Next year I will go to Bali again. And this villa is my first priority choice.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dwiputr45, Villa Manager at Gino Feruci Villa Lovina, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Mr. Song W

Warmest Greeting from Gino Feruci Villa Lovina.

Thank you very much for your comments on Trip Advisor after your recent visit to Gino Feruci Lovina Bali.

We would like to thank you for having stayed with us, and we all look forward to the opportunity of again welcoming you back to The Gino Feruci Villa Lovina Bali.

Best regards,

Villa Manager
Gino Feruci Lovina, Bali.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

It's our honeymoon trip, for the dolphins,we choose Lovina,and choose this villa hotel.Have to say,villa is perfect and cost-effective,the basic villa--spinola villa is very large and comfortable,it has a swimming pool not very small,and a kitchen,2 big TV and a lot of international channels,all of this,just $211 for 2 nights(You can book it from the hotel's website:www.ginoferucilovina.com to get the better price) Villa staff are nice,always with big smile,we enjoy our holiday there very much.
BUT,the first day in Gino Feruci,my husband had a fever,very high temperature,we asked the villa for a car to send us to the hospital. The villa didn't give us the free transfer,the call a local driver,he send us to a local clinic(because the driver said the doctor in clinic can speak English good, the hospital can't),just a litter Antibiotic medicine,the doctor received us for 800Krp(about $80),and the 10 minutes transfer, the driver received us for 200Krp(about $20),it's very very high price.BUT because my husband was very sick, we could't do nothing but paid them......It's feel so bad and sad for us........

Room Tip: spinola villa is cheaper and better

Dear Kening Z

Warmest greeting from Gino Feruci Villa Lovina,

On behalf of entire team we thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to our villa resort, also we thank you very much for your choice to stay with us during your recent holiday in Bali.

sorry if there is something that might make you uncomfortable over here , we pray that your husband is still in good health .

Once again thank you very much for your feedback, I do looking forward to serve you again.

Best Regards,

Villa Manager
Gino Feruci Lovina, Bali.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

From what I have seen here for the last few days this is by far the best place to stay and for a better price than the others. If you want to spoil yourself in a quiet, romantic hotel this is 110% the spot.
Complete luxury and all mod cons from tv's inside and outside to surround sound home cinema and kitchen area. Each villa has high wall around it and no sound travels between villas. Breakfast is good as is the service from what I have experienced. Location is on a nice quiet road with a few very good warung/home cooked food options; and bike rentals and drinks in Warung Puri's. It's on the beach and far enough away from the centre and tourists to give that extra bit of local authenticity (3mins on motorbike). Beaches around here are ok, just black sand and warm water, but nice for the sunsets. Sellers on the beach can be annoying is my only negative but that is the same at all hotels.
I extended my stay here as it was making my holiday.
Enjoy.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear Mr. John M

Warmest greeting from Gino Feruci Villa Lovina

Thank you very much for staying with us and reviewing your stay at Gino Feruci Villa Lovina. I am very happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed our Villa experience and that my team was able to exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and have addressed it immediately.

The entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Gino Feruci Villa Lovina.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The villa have a good live conditions and well service, it's fit live one days and two days. I think well enough it feel cleaner.
You can view dolphin and snorkeling, no shop and night market in around hotel

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dwiputr45, Villa Manager at Gino Feruci Villa Lovina, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

Dear Mr. Jesse P

Warmest greeting from Gino Feruci Villa Lovina.

many restaurants and shops around the villa. restaurant is only open until 10 pm but there are some restaurant and cafe is open until 12 midnight. there are some mini market like Indomart and alfamart which is open 24 hours.

Your satisfaction is our utmost priority and your positive review is our best reward.

The entire team will be pleased to welcoming you back to Gino Feruci Villa Lovina.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2013

These villas are very well appointed, and boast very good privacy. The air conditioning is very good, and the plunge pool a great way to cool off after a hot Balinese day. All the staff are friendly and all say hello. The villa is a close walk to some great warungs and cafés. Easy to pick up a cheap motorcycle ride to wherever you need to go to. Would stay again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Andrew,

Warmest Greeting from Gino Feruci Villa Lovina.

I am delighted to note that you found the services, environment, style, and setting of The Gino Feruci Villa Lovina, Bali met with your expectations. I truly appreciate your recognition of the staff who are the heart.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2013

When the first time I saw Gino Feruci on the internet I felt amaze by the villa picture they showed on their website. With only Rp 1.200.000 ( much more affordable than villas in Seminyak) per room per night without hesitation I book 1 villa for 2 nights.

It took around 3 hours for us to drive from the airport to Lovina, so we arrived around 7 pm. The receptionist was very polite. We were surprised because the surrounding is a bit dark and there are only a small number of lights on the pathways. Thankfully our villa was not located too far back.

The villa was exactly as we hope for but again the lights on the garden and the pool area were too few. The bedroom was big enough for the three of us and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was spacious but the outside shower was very dirty ( we even didn't use the outside shower ). The furniture was very dusty and there was no light in the closet. What really bothers me that there was no key to our bedroom door and when I ask about it to the front office they simply said it was lost ( wow, what a great answer ). The pool was amazing with the perfect sunlight but it seem they didn't clean the pool so often as there was so much leafs and debris in the pool.

The breakfast was average, but if you stay for long I think is better to look some other place to eat. There was a lot of small restaurant just outside the hotel, I really recommend Warung Dolphin for their seafood platter, pork chop, pasta, fried rice, satay and fried banana with ice cream.

My overall experiance was quiet pleasant but the villa needs a lot of maintenance and cleaning to do.

Tips :
For those honeymooners, this is a great place to spend your honeymoon but for those whose couple is easly spook or had cleaning issue or a perfectionist I dont think this is the place for you. The price is very affordable compare to villas in Seminyak. You can just relax and enjoy your days at the villa.

Room Tip: Get a room on front row near the lobby
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dwiputr45, Villa Manager at Gino Feruci Villa Lovina, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Dear Jay Handoko

Warmest greeting from Gino Feruci Villa Lovina

Thank you for your review about Gino Feruci Lovina on TripAdvisor. I am extremely disappointed that we didn't deliver good preparation of your check in experienced. please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for lack of expres check in, breakkfast and general villa condition

We have take your review very seriously and we have taken immediate actions to address this issue with related sections to rectify the issue and to prevent this from happening again.

We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very improve us. I am very appreciate your sharing concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Best Regards,

Gino Feruci Lovina,
Bali, Indonesia

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I had stay in Gino Feruci Villa for 1 night on July 12-13th 2013 at Spinola 6 with my family (1 Chd & 1 Infant).
The Villa was in good conditions, i love the private pool and the bedroom also the morning experience (bird singing, surrounding ambiance was very quiet and peaceful). It's a great place to relax, direct beach access to enjoy the Sunrise and Sunset in Lovina. And I had a quality time with my family during my stay in Gino Feruci Villa.

The staff & villa manager (Mr. Alit) was very helpful to wake me up for a dolphin tour in the early morning and the breakfast was served well by the Chef. Thanks for your kind assistance and help.

I hope someday i can stay more longer than 1 night in Gino Feruci Villa with my Big Family, i'll chose for 2 bed room villa as well.

Efendy Tan & Family
July 12-13th 2013 - Gino Feruci Villa, Spinola 6

Room Tip: Spinola 6 is more quieter..
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Dwiputr45, Villa Manager at Gino Feruci Villa Lovina, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Warmest greeting from Gino Feruci Villa Lovina,

For your information that on the next week we will do renovate some of the villas facilities in regards to provide better services and facilities.

I would take pleasure in welcoming you back to stay with us again in the near future after renovated so you could experience the villa services as it was mean to be.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly via email or my mobile , I will be more than happy to assist you.

With Hospitality Regards,