Rambutan Boutique Hotel
US$177
US$129
Agoda.com
Hotel My Lovina(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$27
Villa Agung Beach Inn(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$118
US$90
US$145
US$39
Lilin Lovina Beach Hotel(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$40
Agoda.com
The Hamsa Bali Resort(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$28
US$69
US$56
Orbitz.com
Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$35
Agoda.com
All reviewspools are lovelyhoneymoon villalarge poolstandard roompool and restaurant areahotel ownersmain poolwalking distance to the beachnoodlesdrinking waterstayed here for two nightsrestaurants and barscooking classbalinese massagethe main roadfresh juicebreakfast was included
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed for a night at this hotel and must say that I loved it! It is quaint, garden well maintained and you have a choice to pay less should you not require AC. I tried the spa and Putu d masseur was accommodating even at d eleventh hour. I looked up from my floral Bath tub and it was the moon in the perfect sky! Tini the owner also was a sweetheart and offered me some home cooked food as she sat down to eat. The hotel had character and adding to it were the 2 dogs Rascal and Arragon who I presume also guard d hotel at night. If I return in future I will book a villa!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Travelator72
Richard H, Owner at Rambutan Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Thank you for your review and we are very pleased you enjoyed our place and want to come back one day.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

My husband and I have just returned from a 4 night stay at Rambutan,we stayed in a deluxe room. The room was large with a comfortable bed,a nice sitting area overlooking one of the beautiful pools. The hotel is well situated and within walking distance to the beach and restaurants.
The whole hotel is very well kept and clean and we loved our stay in Lovina. We ate at the hotel 1 night and the food was delicious. We also used their tour service and spa. The owners Richard and Tini run their hotel with love and care and this shines through. I would definitely stay here again as it's a very relaxing environment.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen H

Thank you Karen for taking the time to give us a review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Returning to Rambutan is always a pleasure, whereas many places in Bali become run down over time, the owners here carry out maintainence regularly. So there were no disappointing surprises in the rooms.
The large pool is refreshing and the spa is a welcome retreat.The tropical gardens are glorious and I love watching the birds and the squirrels in the trees.
The owners Tini & Richard are always approachable and helpful, the staff are friendly without being overly familiar and in your face.
The food in the restaurant is great and always to the same standard.
I would recommend this hotel and will return!
Thanks Rambutan you never let us down!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AdelaideLinda
Richard H, Owner at Rambutan Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you Linda for your review. We love it when regular customers like you and your family keep coming back, year after year. We look forward to your next visit.

Response by Richard

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband and I had the privilege of staying at the Rambutan for 4 nights in late January 2014. Being from Australia it was nice meeting the owner Richard (also from Australia) and his lovely wife Tini. Even though the area around Lovina isn't as pretty as some other areas in Bali what impressed us was how involved and supportive of the local community the owners are. We where lucky to experience a concert held at the Rambutan to raise money for the local orphanage and we met some lovely local people. The staff at this hotel were very friendly and helpful and our accommodation in the honeymoon villa was beautiful and the pools are fantastic! Take the time to take a day trip with "Eddie" to the beautiful places up in the hills.(Munduk waterfall, buddhist monastery and the hot springs to name a few) The hotel will arrange and is very reasonably priced. If you are up the North of Bali this place is a beautiful oasis amongst the busyness of bali

Room Tip: Honeymoon villa
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank amber d

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you like the hotel and the surrounding area. Yes Lovina has a lot to offer like drives in the local mountain range, with unspoilt water falls. Also some great snorkeling and diving, including the national park on Manjangan island. Thank you so much for supporting the charity event for the local orphanage and being so generous. Look forward to seeing you again

Response by Richard

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I found the staff unwelcoming since the check in process. The attitude was like, why are you here? I thought maybe he had a bad day or just didn't like us, although that still didn't justify the unprofessional conducts. But when we saw the restaurant staff at breakfas who were as unsmiling and more interested in talking among themselves than in the guests, we concluded they need better hospitality training.
Location and facilities are fine, but you won't find Balinese smiles here.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DPrabo

Thank you for your review. Regarding your welcome, we would like to apologize about this. I and my wife have been in the hotel business for over 25 years and know how important it is to welcome a guest. First impressions are everything. We have talked to our staff about what you have written.

Regarding the experience at breakfast I would like to say my two girl waiters basically walk around with a smile. Puspa has one of the best smiles a girl can have and Eka is also very friendly. My male waiter Mas is a little more serious but is extremely helpful and knows his job very well. We do however have high school children getting work experience at this time of the year and maybe those are the ones you saw talking to each other and not taking notice of guests.

Response by Richard Hood