“Wow Highlight of our trip”

Arrows Dive Centre Bali
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Lovina Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Arrows Dive center are PADI Dive Center S-23524
Melbourne, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Wow Highlight of our trip”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

What a great day arrows dive looked after us very well, yummy lunch and i would also recommend paying the extra for the underwater camera a very enjoyable day.Thank you for a special day this was the best snorkeling we have ever done,

3 Thank SLR44

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Oosterhout, The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Professionals at work, good and new equipment”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

During our stay at Lovina, as a diver, I had to dive in the north of Bali at least a few times :-).
Because we stayed in the neighborhood of Arrows dive (I passed their office almost every day), I planned two dives at Lovina reef with Arrows dive. This because their equipment looked brand new (June 2014) and the guys their really made me feel good. They were not pushy at all and where very informative. You can find other dive centres with maybe somewhat lower prices, but I can assure you, the quality of Arrows dive is very good. Safety is also worth somehing. I booked the dives at Lovina reef here at Arrows dive.
The two dives at Lovina reef the next day were great. Although the reef there is not as beautiful as at Menjangan Island for instance, but marine life is ok. We encountered many fish, even two white tip reef sharks, and a giant turtle. This turtle was about to swim away, when Putu, one of the dive masters at Arrows dive, and me got him in sight, but somehow Putu managed to approach the turtle very near from another side, and I followed Putu from a distance of a few meters. Everyone, including the turtle ;-), relaxed and stayed put there for a while.
Both dives lasted for more than an hour, max. depth was 22 mtr for the first dive, and 19 mtrs for the second. Because it was at Lovina reef, we just could walk to the beach from Arrows dive
office, take the boat, were the equipment was ready, and took off. We started at round about 8:30, and by noon, after the two dives, had lunch again.

Another day I decided to make another two dives with Arrows dive, this time at Tulamben, at the Liberty wreck. Putu convinced me to make a night dive there, although you have to get up for that very, very early in the morning (03:30 get up, pick up at 04:00 AM).
Ok, you need to do something more to get the best. I do not regret this decision, because the night dive at Tulamben did indeed reveal other marine life than you will encounter during the day, as mentioned before by Putu.
At exactly 04:00 AM I was picked up, and after another pick up, we drove in 1 hour and 25 minutes or so to Tulamben. The parking lot was still completely empty then, and I believe Putu and I where even the first ones in the water at that time. This first dive here was really very exciting because you dive in the dark and indeed, you see other marine life. The "promised" big bump headed parrot fish were there (lots of them), and we even encountered a Napoleon lip fish. Great ! Groupers and lots of other marine life there, but hey, these are the waters of Bali !
Strong current too, at the end of this dive, and in the mean time, it was already light again..

The second dive was after an hour stop, with a light breakfast, and in the mean time, the sun was already shining brightly. Getting into the water with a new tank was easy and fast with Putu, and the second dive was again very, very good. It is really nice there to dive at the wreck.
After the second dive and a short break (showering and tea-break), we drove back to Lovina, and I was back again at round about 11:30 AM. Ok, mind you we started at 04:00 !

No hick ups at all, and good service from Arrows dive !
Thanks again, Putu (and Gedek, and the driver).
William.

1 Thank WilliamB820
Tuusula, Finland
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“Best dives of my life”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

These guys are really professionals. All equipment are good quality and in a good order. It took less than 5 minutes to gathered everything I need for me from fiins to wet suit etc. and we were ready to head on. I actually went to dive with them twice, both times we had two great dives. First day we spent day in Menjangan Island and second day we started with semi night dive in the early morning at Tulamben. And both times were excellent.

In the Island you just couldn't stop smiling in this beautiful reef, it was so colorful, and this was my fourth time there, I've never seen this dive site before. And it was just beautiful. The next dive we spent in very shallow water as we were looking for turtle, that was request I made for dive master. We got lucky and he actually found one. Amazing moments in Menjangan.

And next dives in the wreck were as good as the ones in Island. As we started with semi night dive and we saw lots and lots Bumpheads, and they were huge. I was so impressed on this dive that I almost forgot it was pitch black. There were some really strong currents on the first dive, but other than that it was only a good dive. Next dive was pretty good too and another turtle made it even better. This time little bigger than the one in Island.

So yeah, you can do amazing dives in both sites and I think you should.

Dive masters Gede and Putu were on both sites and you cannot go wrong with these guys. They make sure everything is good, they calm you down and help you stay relax if needed. There is no reason to be uncomfortable with them in any circumstances. And they are really funny and nice guys, there is always laugh when you are diving with them. I know what I am talking about, as I've done 14 dives with these guys. Year after year they are great on what they do.

2 Thank mambochick
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great great great!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Superb instructors verry friendly guys. Good equipment. Perfect dive locations.
We had a great boat trip nice drive and a stop at the monkey tempel for 10 minutes. Its for good luck. GOOD LUCK WE HAD.
Primakassi guys!

2 Thank jasperb01
Reykjavík, Gullbringusysla, Iceland
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent instructor and best scuba trip so far”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Arrows have a great reputation and are a little more expensive then the guys that bother you on the streets of lovina promising you snorkle trips for about 20€.
The staff and the trip it self was really good. The only reason why they get 4/5 instead of 5/5 is that for this price we expected the car to have seatbelts which it did not and also the boat that we travelled on was almost falling apart. The lunch was nothing more then ok :)

But that does not really matter because it is the snorkling/diving that you are paying for and that part was 100%! Best snorkle that we have done so far and amazing things you can se such as turtles, sting rays, miniture crabs, coral and fish in every shape, size and color.