This is, in one wort, our 10 days experience in this fine inn. What a place to be. After the hectic of Surabaya and Malang we (sometimes just the two of us sometimes with 15 other family between 2 and 82 yeas old) hat a great time at Villas Agung. Not only the beautiful environment but most certainly the unbelievable hospitality and service. The staff and the hosts Gus and Sandy made us feel God in Bali. The food the sunrise and sunsets do make you feel ever so happy. Thank you so much and we will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on the beach, a small boutique hotel with intimate courtyard pool. Rooms are creatively decorated and have private bathroom, air conditioning, mosquito netting, stocked fridge, tea making facilities. Excellent beachside restaurant with amazing menu and freshly cooked food, small salon and lounge with free library. Spotlessly clean. Welcoming and informative staff. Free guided visits locally. Transport to Lovina or Singaraja at night for small fee. Warm, friendly atmosphere. Attention to detail. Helpful hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Agung Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Agung Beach Hotel Lovina Beach
- Hotel Agung Beach
- Villa Agung Beach Inn Lovina Beach, Bali