“good hotel, good location, great food !!”

Villa Agung Beach Inn
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Lovina Beach
Bangkok, Thailand
“good hotel, good location, great food !!”
Reviewed 18 November 2012

This was my first time in Bali. we just stay here for 1 night, but if we've to come back to Lovina beach we'll absolutely book Villa agung beach inn again. very good for relax after long travel in bali (small road). beautiful location, good service, and very nice food here.
yeah wanna come back again.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank note_bkk

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 24 September 2012

After 8 years away from Bali I went back this year... and I was quite disappointed: crowds of people, costly, dirty and under performing hotels but Villa Agung was, luckily, the exception. I had already been there on my previous trip to Bali I had decided to go back there to find relax in a friendly environment. I was not disappointed. Strongly recommended (unless you looking for noise, cheap western food and discos...)

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Rob-il-viaggiatore
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Villa Agung at Anturan is my home away from home. It is my perfect peaceful getaway in Bali or anywhere else in the world for that matter. Absolute beachfront with snorkelling at the front door, swimming in clear water, and nearby fishing villages to explore. Everything you need passes by on the beach - massage, clothes repair, manicure and relaxed shopping with wonderful local people. Take the time to get to know the locals here and you will be rewarded. Gus, Sandy and Nyoman are wonderful hosts, taking care of every need and offering the personal touch. The staff are relaxed and friendly and the rooms spotlessly clean. The restaurant on site provides excellent food all day and the guest lounge has views to die for. I felt very special in my Little Cottage and can't wait to return with my children.

Room Tip: Choose any room - you can't go wrong.
1 Thank Jane S
Wervershoof
Reviewed 4 September 2012

This is, in one wort, our 10 days experience in this fine inn. What a place to be. After the hectic of Surabaya and Malang we (sometimes just the two of us sometimes with 15 other family between 2 and 82 yeas old) hat a great time at Villas Agung. Not only the beautiful environment but most certainly the unbelievable hospitality and service. The staff and the hosts Gus and Sandy made us feel God in Bali. The food the sunrise and sunsets do make you feel ever so happy. Thank you so much and we will be back soon.

Room Tip: Just call and ask the hosts for the possibilities. You will not regret it. All rooms are OK and have...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Bruno M
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed 26 August 2012

This is a must stay! I was fortunate to be travelling by myself and stayed in the "little cottage"'. After the hustle and bustle of Bali's south, I was only 10m from the beach. Each night falling asleep to the sound of the water. Sunsets are marvellous with a hush and calm that descends on the place as all take in the sunsets (and cocktails). As part of the stay the hosts (Sandy and Gus) took me on a trip around Lovina where I met the staff's family compound, shops and the Lovina area. It is not your regular organised tour but a more personal version - so much better than the standard tours offered elsewhere. Staff at the villa can provide assistance and book tours which saves a heap of time and confusion you will experience in town from the competing hawkers.

Sandy and Gus were wonderful hosts and I look forward to returning and sharing the experience of their company and Lovina with my husband and son's.

Room Tip: "little cottage" is ideal for two. It does come with steep stairs that you either love or...
2 Thank Lisa G
Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Bit late writing this, had another wonderful few days at villa agung, the owners gus and sandy were more than happy to let me bring 56 children from an orphanage in singaraja to the hotel, the children came in 3 "shifts", they swam, buried themselves in sand, dug holes looking for creatures, only the boys did that. Then the kids had a nice lunch in villa agung's lovely little beachside restaurant before going home, most of them to sleep, ha ha I love it when I exhaust them as they exhaust me, but what a wonderful exhaustion it is, I highly recommend a trip to an orphanage if u can, it's actually a very uplifting experience, if u stay somewhere like villa agung u could take a couple of kids to the beach for an hour or two, I took them all because villa agung made it easy for me and I've known these kids a long time now, I felt guilty about the kids that-hadn't been to the Beach or on an outing yet so I just took all the kids that day that were there, some were not,there's 88 kids in total at the dana punia orphanage and its one of the few honest ones, didn't mean to babble about kids so much but they are beautiful and if u love bali then helping the kids is a nice way to give something back, thanks gus and sandy the kids have a fantastic day, everyone did, have to tell u a huge storm hit just after the last kids left, perfect timing, I love a good storm and did some rain baking on a sun bed by the Beach, loved it.

• Stayed March 2012
3 Thank kimsbalikids
Maroochydore, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I didn't stay here, unfortunately I stayed next door at the Bali Grand Sunset. I had the worst experience and the staff at Villa Agung Beach Inn, tried the whole time to make it up to me. So lovely, and such a lovely place and a peaceful atmosphere and energy. I looked at the rooms, all nice, and good for $$. the couryard is lovely and so is the deck upstairs

Room Tip: Lovely staff
5 Thank Ellie D