Comfortable accommodation, good breakfast, good dinner menu with daily specials and helpful host, Gus, who is generous in offering to drive people about. Families enjoyed relaxing about the pool and on the sun lounges overlooking the beach. In short, a good place to stay for a reasonable price. The driveway passes an attractive rice paddy, which is nice to see. Sunsets are lovely.
Lovina is not a particularly interesting place to visit, unless you are wanting very little to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on the beach, a small boutique hotel with intimate courtyard pool. Rooms are creatively decorated and have private bathroom, air conditioning, mosquito netting, stocked fridge, tea making facilities. Excellent beachside restaurant with amazing menu and freshly cooked food, small salon and lounge with free library. Spotlessly clean. Welcoming and informative staff. Free guided visits locally. Transport to Lovina or Singaraja at night for small fee. Warm, friendly atmosphere. Attention to detail. Helpful hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Agung Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Agung Beach Hotel Lovina Beach
- Hotel Agung Beach
- Villa Agung Beach Inn Lovina Beach, Bali