I would not recommend Belfer's Dead Sea Cabins. We stayed for one night in June and were extremely disappointed. First of all, the place is FAR from the Dead Sea. You have to drive some 25 minutes to and from the sea. In addition, the pool is not included apparently and you have to pay to get in AND its hours are not convenient. I did not like the service given to us by the host, who demanded more money even though we did not ask for extra space or amenities. She claimed we were spending more electricity and towels! At the moshav, there is absolutely nothing to do and the store is expensive as well.
This was our first family trip to Israel and we enjoyed all the places we've stayed EXCEPT Belfer's Cabins. It is expensive, poor service and inconveniently located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belfer's Dead Sea Cabins are located in Neot Hakikar, a small peaceful village by the Dead Sea, overlooking an amazing desert landscape. Our wooden cabins are the best option for private accommodation in the area. The beautiful cabins are suitable for couples or families. Each cabin includes a bedroom, gallery with 3 children's beds, living room, satellite TV, attached bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub and a small equipped kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Belfer's Dead Sea Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belfer`s Dead Sea Cabins Hotel Neot Hakikar
- Belfer's Dead Sea Cabins Israel - Neot HaKikar