We only stayed for a night but wish we had stayed longer. The location is easy to find. Our reception was warm and friendly. Our host was perfect-showing us where everything was, making sure we were comfortable-he let our son borrow a mountain bike and he left us some food and drinks as a welcome pack-very thoughtful. The cabins are lovely, very cosy and well equipped. There is a shop in the village and a play area for the kids. This is an ideal stop whilst touring. The cabins are in the middle of a farming community with beautiful views to the mountains. I would love to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belfer's Dead Sea Cabins are located in Neot Hakikar, a small peaceful village by the Dead Sea, overlooking an amazing desert landscape. Our wooden cabins are the best option for private accommodation in the area. The beautiful cabins are suitable for couples or families. Each cabin includes a bedroom, gallery with 3 children's beds, living room, satellite TV, attached bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub and a small equipped kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Belfer's Dead Sea Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belfer`s Dead Sea Cabins Hotel Neot Hakikar
- Belfer's Dead Sea Cabins Israel - Neot HaKikar