“Incredible holiday, even if you get crook!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Zachary S
“Incredible holiday, even if you get crook!”
Reviewed 1 July 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The Villa's North Bali was most simply, beautiful. The location, the people, the activities - were something out of an Instagramers dream. As I do regularly when I travel, I unfortunately fell sick with a cold before I left. I was incredibly lucky to be staying at The Villas North Bali and was glad to find their staff looked after me incredibly well and appropriately, even on the hardest days. All yuckiness aside, the adventure and routine provided by the staff made this trip unforgettable and I can't wait to be lying by the pool again very very soon! Thanks for your hospitality, guys!

2 Jul 2018
"Zac, thank you for your very kind words! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time on: The Villas Experience! We hope to welcome you back next year! Kind Regards, Paul, The Villas owner."
HarryB232...
“The Perfect Bali Escape”
Reviewed 21 June 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The Villas is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and go enjoy the beautiful island of Bali. If you're looking to organise a group holiday, then look no further than here. For a big group, you really can't do better than this place. I went with 9 others (10 of us total) and it was amazing. The staff are extremely friendly and are amazing at what they do. The Villa's is gorgeous with it being right on the beach, you seriously cannot beat the sunsets that you see here every night. So seriously, if you're looking for a place to stay that will accomodate your every need, this is the place to go! I couldn't give it a higher rating, I've not got a single bad word to say about my time spent here.!

21 Jun 2018
Harry, thank you for your very kind words! We are so glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your time on: The Villas Experience! We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back next year! Kind regards, Paul, The Villas owner.
erinknigh...
Perth, Australia
“Holiday of a lifetime”
Reviewed 19 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The Villas are a photographer's dream, with stunning outdoor showers and baths, lush tropical greenery, and an incredible beachfront pool - the perfect place to relax and unwind after a day of dolphin watching, exploring rice fields or jumping off waterfalls (a few of the many activities offered by the Villas. The layout of the Villas make it perfect for a group holiday and their Villa's Experience package made the entire trip that much more enjoyable, taking the stress out of planning activities, food and drivers. The staff were friendly and accomodating - overall one of the best holidays I've been on, will definitely be back!!

21 Jun 2018
Erin, thank you for your very kind words! We are so glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your time on: The Villas Experience! We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back next year! Kind regards, Paul, The Villas owner.
Saif M
“Extraordinary Bali Holiday”
Reviewed 19 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My stay at the villas was beyond exceptional! Everything from the rooms, the staff, the day trips and the villas itself, were absolutely perfect. The Villas Experience is the most impeccable holiday where you are literally treated as a king for the week. Aside from the thrilling and exciting already-organised and planned day trips, there was an endless number of activities available to partake in nearby to keep occupied. The food (each meal being cooked for you), was super delicious. The staff were very accompanying, making meals for me that suited my dietary requirements. Overall, the villas experience was near faultless and undoubtedly a week in paradise. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for an unforgettable and affordable holiday.

21 Jun 2018
Saif, thank you for your very kind words! We are so glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your time on: The Villas Experience! We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back next year! Kind regards, Paul, The Villas owner.
beau116
Brisbane, Australia
“So glad I went”
Reviewed 12 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Wasn’t sure if it was a good idea to have my holiday pre-organised before I left, but I really didn’t know much about Bali and honestly I’m so glad I went with The Villas Experience!! Had the most amazing time, saw and did so many amazing things. It was so lovely to know that everything was all organised and I could just sit back and relax! All the staff were so kind and always going out of their way to ensure my stay was comfortable. 10/10 without a doubt would go again!!!

13 Jun 2018
"Beau, thank you for your very kind words! We are so glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your time on: The Villas Experience! We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back next year! Kind regards, Paul, The Villas owner."
Mikaela K
“The Holiday Experience Dreams Are Made Of”
Reviewed 5 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The Villas Experience is everything holiday dreams are made of & so so much more! The ideal getaway for anyone looking for the best food & activities Lovina has to offer (without having to organise a thing) it’s the best way to experience Bali!

Clean, beautifully designed rooms (with air-con of course) open up onto the stunning Lovina beach, 20 metres away from the water! Enjoy luxurious outdoor baths and showers and the largest plush beds you ever did sleep on, I felt like a Balinese princess. There is fitness equitment available too (if you ever get sick of lazing by the infinity pool…I think not!) There is nothing you will go without.

All the delish fresh local and western meals are cooked in house by your own friendly Villa staff. There is even gluten free, vego & vegan options (the smoothie bowls are just as incredible as those in Aus). You will never go hungry, with coffee, smoothies or chocolate treats available on requests between meals.

It’s a pristine location, minutes away from central Lovina, local shops, hip brunch cafe Lovina Life and the water and theme parks, there’s an abundance of activities at your door step.

Take a trip to the stunning Aling Aling waterfalls (hello waterfall jumping!) or watch the glorious sunrise on a dolphin spotting boat ride. Get cultured with an entertaining rice field tour followed by authentic lunch with the locals, visit the temples or make crafts with your Villas staff. There is an activity for every taste with jet skis and water activities for the adventurers, high end day spas for those wanting to relax and theme parks for the whole family. Spice Beach club is the perfect spot for great cocktails, meals and entertainment and is only 10 minutes away (you can even hire a moped for a spin.)

The Villa’s experience gave me a true opportunity to unwind and relax. Activities and bookings are all organised so you don’t have to lift a finger, there’s no stress about organising food for the day AND you get to return to a luxurious freshly made room every evening (with origami towels and bath petal filled baths to boot!) The staff are attentive and personal, you will be just as sad to say goodbye to them as you are the Villas.

It became my retreat for the week and is the ideal place to book with a large group of friends (up to 10) for any occasion! I can’t recommend it enough. I will see you again soon Villas On Tulip x

7 Jun 2018
Mikaela, thank you for your very kind words! We are so glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your time on: The Villas Experience!
NadineGra...
Darwin, Australia
“Cannot even describe how amazing it is ”
Reviewed 1 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I almost don’t want to write a good review because I want this place to be available whenever I want weekend getaways! I can not describe how unreal this villa is! Every single thing about it is amazing!! From the layout to the rooms, the comfy beds, the amazing huge infinity pool, the lounging areas, the bathrooms, the staff, the service. Literally everything! Thank you to Ria and the crew for having us. I’ll be back time and time again.
Absolute beachfront bliss!!!

1 Apr 2018
Nadine, we are so glad that you guys had a great weekend getaway at The Villas!
Thank you also for your awesome review. It’s very much appreciated! We look forward to welcoming you back soon to the stunning & authentic North Bali! Kind regards, Paul, Villa Owner.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing