Puri Saron Hotel Baruna Beach Cottages
Agoda.com
The Lovina(Lovina Beach)
US$127
TripAdvisor
Villa Agung Beach Inn(Lovina Beach)
TripAdvisor
Sunari Beach Resort(Lovina Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront officespacious roomquiet placepoolstransportreceptionistvillaboats
Reviewed 20 September 2012 via mobile

The room still acceptable but the lighting in the room is not suit me. Overall of the service are ok and I will recommend my fren to stay at deluxe room and not the superior room because the view of superior room at night are not feeling good in which like u r staying in an haunted room.. But there was nothing at me.. Am enjoy there..

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 20 August 2012

what a terrible hotel. I'm booked for 3 room . When I make the booking , i request for 3 connector room, when we reached the hotel , they give us 3 room with far location and give us the reason that full ok fine we accept the reason.
However when we saw the room is terrible!!!
1st room - the room was smelly, water pump is not strong enough, when we take bath, the water supply is very small and the air cond is leaking !!!!
2nd room - smelly room , and very insecure . when we close the door , outside person still can see thru inside .....
3rd room - insecure and the room have Centipede !!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank goh c
Reviewed 8 August 2012

This place has gorgeous view of the ocean and 2 lovely pools as well as nice rooms. On the downside, the restaurant is overpriced...for example the beer was about double what you would find at a cheaper restaurant or store. The hot water did not work in our room and then the water did not work in general but the staff fixed it promptly when we told them. The place is a bit far from Lovina so there is not much around there. Plan to rent a scooter or get a taxi to town for meals if you don't want to eat in the restaurant. On a side note, for an amazing meal go to Bali 9 restaurant on Loviania street (next to dolphin hotel) for the best meal ever!
I would recommend this hotel for quiet relaxing time lounging by the pool if you don't care if you are close to the town centre.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I was quiet septic at first when I booked this hotel as the previous review from T.A wasn't very encouraging.
A balinese friend advised me and explained to me that the management had change and that the new GM had a house keeping background....
Obviously my journey was completely different from the last visitors.
People at the front office where very friendly and efficient.
The overall cleanliness of the hotel is very good (room, bathroom, restaurant, pool..)
No issue with the free wifi.
Quality of the bed and aircon are ok
Staffs at breakfast are gentle and efficient, quality of breakfast is good even if the coffee is rather bad and you will not find any croissants.
Concerning the location, as I was with my car it was for me an opportunity to be in a quiet place and the walked on the beach to Lovina is a very nice promenade.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank edouardgalisson
Reviewed 12 August 2011

Recently stayed at this hotel for 10days. The hotel was nice and the grounds were very pleasing. The rooms were a good size and were kept very clean. Most rooms do not have a safe in them. The pools are nice and refreshing but there arent enough lounge chairs and it can be near impossible to get a pool towel. This hotel is a little far from the center of lovina (about 15 mins drive) but is an easy drive. Breakfast was simple but had a few options. The front desk staff were unaccommodating and unhelpful at times.

• Stayed: July 2011