This resort is nice, but really in the middle of nowhere. So go there if you really plan to do nothing besides laying at the pool. The bungalows are nice (although we had to change because of the smell in the first bungalow) and have an inside and open air shower which is great. There is little space for 2 suitcases though.
The restaurant is good, but expensive for Indonesian standards (tip: try the restaurant Warung Bambu Pemaron close to the resort). Breakfast is not very special.
There's only wi-fi in the lobby, so you might want to try to get a bungalow close to it (but still it will be difficult to get a decent internet). So the resort was nice (but so were others on better locations with better facilities), so only go there if you really want to go to the north of Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The private beachfront and traditional Balinese thatched roof architecture, Puri Bagus Lovina offers 40 spacious villas including two suites with private pool and dining room. This beautiful resort provided plenty of space between each villa for stunning tropical gardens to enhance your privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Puri Bagus Lovina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Bagus Lovina Hotel Pemaron
- Puri Bagus Hotel Lovina
- Puri Bagus Resort Lovina
- Puri Bagus Lovina Lovina Beach, Bali