Spend 4 days at Puri Bagus in Lovina. Was just beautiful and so great to get away from the south of Bali for a while, (we live in Seminyak). The room was excellent, the staff so helpful and very friendly, the pool was gorgeous, overlooking the ocean - amazing sunsets ! and the gardens were simply lovely. Didnt have to leave the hotel. A perfect place to rest and relax . The hotel is a long way from any shops/the town centre though, so theres not much here to do but relax. We found 3 places within walking distance to eat if you need some variety. Perhaps this hotel is a bit overpriced , but compaired to some of the places in Lovina town, it was well worth it to pay the extra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The private beachfront and traditional Balinese thatched roof architecture, Puri Bagus Lovina offers 40 spacious villas including two suites with private pool and dining room. This beautiful resort provided plenty of space between each villa for stunning tropical gardens to enhance your privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Puri Bagus Lovina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Bagus Lovina Hotel Pemaron
- Puri Bagus Hotel Lovina
- Puri Bagus Resort Lovina
- Puri Bagus Lovina Lovina Beach, Bali