Although this place looks nice on arrival and the pool is lovely. I agree with other posts, the management are rude and unfriendly, however the staff in the restaurant are very helpful and friendly, couldn't be nicer in fact, when I said that my husband was not coming to breakfast as he was ill, they sent him ginger tea to the room. However, we cannot be sure, but this was the only place in Bali we got sick, we think it was the breakfast buffet as it sits in the heat. We did not leave the resort for the first 3 days as we wanted to relax and then couldn't leave due to ill health. There are much much nicer places to stay more authentic and balinese and they dont cost as much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The private beachfront and traditional Balinese thatched roof architecture, Puri Bagus Lovina offers 40 spacious villas including two suites with private pool and dining room. This beautiful resort provided plenty of space between each villa for stunning tropical gardens to enhance your privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Puri Bagus Lovina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Bagus Lovina Hotel Pemaron
- Puri Bagus Hotel Lovina
- Puri Bagus Resort Lovina
- Puri Bagus Lovina Lovina Beach, Bali