Came here with friends. place was ok. food was ok, thanks to SMB, anything you eat tastes better.
service can be improved. they were slow. and then, they were really slow. must be the island way. I had asked them if they had a laundry service, they didnt. but they got the neighbors to do my laundry at a very cheap price. i think my clothes were washed with shampoo and not detergent. ;-)
rooms are clean, so it's ok. got a small bar of soap in the shower.
we just didnt have a good start with the resort.
We arranged for pick up from Davao Airport, their car broke down and we waited for quite awhile for them to arrive. It would have been ok except for the fact that they didnt even bother to call and inform us of their whereabouts and their current situation. my friends demanded the service(pick up) to be free of charge. and they agreed. so, we just didnt really get a good start with precious.
but all in all, it's still a good stay.
just that you cant swim in their beach...really.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Precious Garden Restaurant and coffee house offers a warm welcome to all visitors. Sit out under the stars and enjoy the open air ambiance and leafy shade of mature tropical tress when enjoying our food. We are locally famous for our wood-fired oven pizzas and homemade pasta as well as other European and Filipino favorite dishes. We serve bio dynamic rice or fresh baked bread as options with all our dishes. We are confident that our brewed coffee and homemade cookies are the best on the island of samal. Our little fine hotel is located 10 minutes from the ferry landing in Babak / Samal Island. The tropical garden restaurant is a nice start in the morning and the white beach good for sundower. We offer many trips, also free shuttle servive to an islet named Sanipaan (Vanishing Island). Diving trips, snorkeling tours, inland tours (Bat Bave, Hagimit Falls, etc.). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Precious Garden Samal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Precious Garden Samal Hotel Samal Island
- Precious Garden Samal Samal Island, Davao, Philippines