Went there as a side trip originally to try their pizza and coffee. Looking around, with their zen-like garden, spacious rooms and near the vanishing island, my friends and I decided to transfer accomodation from another resort. Though their beach front is really not inviting for swimming, their garden setting, food menu, spacious rooms and accomodating staff makes our stay worthwhile.
Hope in the future they make construction for a swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Precious Garden Restaurant and coffee house offers a warm welcome to all visitors. Sit out under the stars and enjoy the open air ambiance and leafy shade of mature tropical tress when enjoying our food. We are locally famous for our wood-fired oven pizzas and homemade pasta as well as other European and Filipino favorite dishes. We serve bio dynamic rice or fresh baked bread as options with all our dishes. We are confident that our brewed coffee and homemade cookies are the best on the island of samal. Our little fine hotel is located 10 minutes from the ferry landing in Babak / Samal Island. The tropical garden restaurant is a nice start in the morning and the white beach good for sundower. We offer many trips, also free shuttle servive to an islet named Sanipaan (Vanishing Island). Diving trips, snorkeling tours, inland tours (Bat Bave, Hagimit Falls, etc.). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Precious Garden Samal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Precious Garden Samal Hotel Samal Island
- Precious Garden Samal Samal Island, Davao, Philippines