“Great tea room”

Price range: US$3 - US$8
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Good food, great coffee, love the cakes. Just the place to go after a walk in Bradgate Park. Nice atmostphere, relaxed and friendly.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

We started visiting the Post Office Tea rooms a few years ago when our daughter worked there, and we now often go there for a panini and coffee on a Sunday lunchtime. It is particularly nice when the weather allows us to sit in the garden at the back, but in less clement weather there is plenty of seating upstairs. There is a good range of food and the service is very friendly. For a special treat try one of the home made chocolates.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

My family and lots of friends have been visiting the Tea Rooms for about 5 years now, the staff are friendly and professional and the Cafe offers indoor and outdoor seating. They serve anything from breakfast to lunches and also bake their own cakes, and make their own truffles and all kinds of drinks and lovely fresh coffee..! So this place is great after a nice walk through Bradgate Park..

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I have been eating/drinking here for the last couple of years at least. Its a quaint cafe with a lovely outside eating area and a cosy inside. The owners are very friendly as are the waitresses. It took only a short time to be on first name terms with all the staff. I feel like I am going 'home' when I visit. If I visit without my Dad the waitresses will always ask if he is ok.
The scones are delightful, served with Jam and cream, mmmmmmmmmmm.
A lovely place to go after a stroll on Bradgate Park.
I would strongly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

a lovely friendly place where the staff are very obliging, I really enjoyed my freshly brewed coffee and delicious " to die for " slice of cake. I've also enjoyed various sandwiches and Panini's , served impeccably and without too long waiting. I would have no hesitating in recommending the Tea Rooms for a good value bite to eat after a walk in the park!!!!