“nice place for visit”

Moose Mountain Provincial Park
Reviewed 5 August 2014

been going here for a few years now and even though it is a great place for camping and plenty of activiteies to do (beach, hiking, biking, canoeing, golf, etc.) some things about this campground are starting to show it's age, or maybe it is just the lack of maintenance or care that is being put into it? There are steet lights out like crazy, gravel all over the paved roads (which create dust), bathrooms are in rough shape, just things like that that could be easily addressed to make HUGE differences, anyways just my 2 cents...

2  Thank Dave V

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We took a quick trip to the park on a weekend break from work. The scenery was beautiful and the lake was beautiful as well as the day. We had lunch at the proshop overlooking the number one hole on the golf course. Other than the wind blowing a little hard it was a gorgeous afternoon. Beware walking the trails in June though as we were all covered in ticks when we finished walking the around Beaver Lake.

3  Thank SEKY214
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Camped here over May Long weekend for 4 nights.
We arrived on THursday 15th May - first day the parks are open. The pit toilets were FULL and rancid, there was a boil water advisory on in the area and not a single sign posted anywhere in the park nor at the park office.
We stayed in site 296 which backs right onto Little Kenosee Lake which was awesome. Ducks, Loons and a few deer kept us company. We also found more than a few ticks on myself and my dog, in the bed etc.etc. which I guess is standard fare for SK camping.
30 amp power was good and lots of police over long weekend. No noise or rowdies and we had our adult beverages in travel mugs so no problems.

3  Thank ProudCanuck
Reviewed 6 March 2014

If you want somewhere close for just the weekend then I recommend this park. Waterslides are close by, the bar has amazing pizza and the park itself is pretty nice. I've been to nicer Parks but I also drove 5 hours to get there!

2  Thank mcdonoughlaura
Reviewed 7 August 2013

The golf course at the park "Golf Kenosee" is beautiful ans challenging resort style course that ranks up there with any others I have ever played including Chateau Whister in B.C. Graet scenery, water hazards, sand traps,white birch forests, uphill,downhill and side hill lies. Large greens that offer putting challenges.A short course par 72 that everyone can enjoy with four different tee boxes on all 18 holes.You can rent power carts or pull carts or you can walk and carry your clubs.Highly recommended for golfers of all ages and skill levels.

3  Thank ronaldg348