Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Liwa Hotel(Liwa Oasis)
1,302 results
All reviewstilal liwaquad bikingabu dhabidesert viewinfinity poolsand boardingcamel ridedune bashingsand dunesall inclusive packagecakedesert resortcamel farmsdesert safarian oasislunch and dinnerlong drive
FilterAll languages
996 - 1,001 of 1,302 reviews
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I have a business trip to Madinat Zayed for two days. Hence, mysef and my wife decided to stay in Tilal Liwa Hotel to experience its hospitality. While I'm away for business, my wife enjoyed staying in Tilal Liwa Hotel with great food and great hospitality. The room was nice and tidy.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tilalliwahotel, General Manager at Tilal Liwa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Kindly allow me to thank you very much for your recent stay with us and for the time taken to share your feedback.

We're delighted to read that you and your wife have enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to read your note that your wife has enjoyed all our facilities and could relax with us. Also would like to thank you for your kind note regarding the friendliness of our colleagues.

We hope to see you soon on your next trip to Madinat Zayed.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We stayed for one night. It was a good and relaxing experience. It is a nice 4 star property far away from the city. Hotel staff were co-operative and maintained a good standard. One special mention to the chef and the restaurant staff, they made us some special vegetarian dishes despite being a Sea Food Special evening. They saw us really struggling to find the right kind of Veg food, and made us a special veg rice item, which we really enjoyed. Several activities to keep family busy . Overall it was a nice and pleasent stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank arunm1_rao
Tilalliwahotel, General Manager at Tilal Liwa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us and for the time taken to share your feedback.

We're delighted to read that you've enjoyed your stay with us. Also would like to thank you for your kind note appreciating our staff. We always encourage our colleagues to walk the extra miles in order to exceed our guest's expectations. I shall extend your regards to our Executive chef and his team.

Looking forward to welcome you soon again in Tilal Liwa Hotel.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

The hotel was amazing and the price was really good. The only thing I didn't like about it was the location. It was middle of nowhere! I had celebrated my birthday there for a 2 night stay and the service I had on my birthday night was just saw amazing. The only thing that disappointed me was when I was in the shower the workers came in without permission to fix some errors in the room which really made me mad so I had called the manager and complained about it in tears but they just knew how to make me happy at the end. So overall it was amazing even though that part was really scary! But I will still visit tilal liwa hotel but this time I would love to take my kids there because it was an amazing place for them too. Oh and another thing I didn't like was the breakfast as the 2 days I was there the breakfast was repeated which I didnt like.

• Stayed: October 2013
Tilalliwahotel, General Manager at Tilal Liwa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Kindly allow me to thank you so much for your recent stay with us and for the time taken to share your feedback.

We're so delighted to read that you've enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our hotel interior and exterior. Also would like to thank you for your kind note regarding the friendliness of our colleagues. We're happy to read that you've enjoyed our arrangements for your birthday!

Please allow me to express my sincere apology for the less than positive experience with the room maintenance. I'm happy to read that the issue was solved immediately, meanwhile we have raised your note to our Chief Engineer to be more alert next time.

Looking forward for welcoming you soon again in Tilal Liwa Hotel.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I stayed for one night. It was a good relaxing ambiance. Really experienced an oasis in the middle of deserts.

Property was clean and tidy. Front desk & HK were cooperative and exhibited a good standard of hospitality.

Recommended for a family stay-cation away from the city and within a reasonable price range.

Room Tip: - Desert view room is preferred to enjoy an Oasis experience. - Rooms with Balcony may add value to the experience.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Tilalliwahotel, General Manager at Tilal Liwa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Please allow me to thank you so much for your recent stay with us and for the time taken to share your feedback.

It is our pleasure to read that you've enjoyed your stay with us, the hotel location and the facilities and activities we're offering our guests. Also we would like to thank you so much for your kind note recognizing the friendliness of our Housekeeping and Food & Beverage employees. Your opinion is of great value for us as it helps improving our services where needed.

Once again we would like to thank you for your visit and looking forward for welcoming you soon again in Tilal Liwa Hotel.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

We enjoyed a weekend stay at Tilal Liwa last spring. It is a nice 4-star property on the edge of the desert. They have an infinity pool in the courtyard but it does get very busy with families and the lounge chairs do fill up quickly. Our room was next to a family that was extremely noisy so we asked to switch rooms and the staff was very accommodating. Part of our package included a trip to a camel farm. This was an short but interesting little trip. The hotel offers 10 minute camel rides and quad bike rentals for an extra fee. We did both but the camel ride didn't even last the full 10 minutes which was a little disappointing. The breakfast had a decent number of options but some of the food was just average. This is a good place for families.

Room Tip: Rooms that face the pool have their own patio and door to the pool so you don't have to walk through the halls to go in and out.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Please allow me to thank you very much for choosing Tilal Liwa Hotel and for the time taken to share your feedback.

We're delighted to read that you've enjoyed your stay with us and that you like the Interior, Hotel location, Exterior and our wide range of food and beverages selections.

Thank you for your note regarding the camel riding timings. We've spoken to the Camels guard to make sure to guard the riding time.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind visit and looking forward for welcoming you soon again in Tilal Liwa Hotel.