All reviews sennen cove great holiday base to explore lovely park minack theatre outdoor pool short drive shower block butlins
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I emailed them to check the prices with every little detail and got a price back. When we got there a guy came to greet us at the entrance told us to just go sown to the camping fields and he’ll bring us the shower key as no one is in at the moment. When we went to pay it was a lot more than what they quoted me in the email which frustrated me as it turned out to be the most expensive camping for the 5 days we were in Cornwall. I didn’t get any apologies at all all they could say that i should’ve checked the prices (I emailed them with number of adults, tents and car) and that they saw us drive in and should’ve came in (we were told by this guy to just pitch up as no one is here) and that this is the price and that’s it and all this in a rude manner. Even showed them the email they’ve sent me but wouldn’t take any responsibility. They could’ve apologised and maybe give me a silly amount of money back and I wouldn’t be su upset about it. Terrible customer service and miscommunication in emails. Won’t go back as they don’t deserve any business at all.

11  Thank Viktoria D
Seaview-Hazel, General Manager at SeaView Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

I do not think you visited this park . WHY!
because Victoria Barnett emailed me on the 29th of May saying she was coming to the park they had been before as a couple but this year coming with family and a van could I give her a price, WELL OF COURSE I COULD NOT so I sent her an email back asking for more details what was the VAN a camper/ motorhome/ tourer any tents did they want electric THEN I could give her a price. told her we were open to 6-30pm at reception. she never got back to me, so OK they arrived before 4-30pm reception was open doors. Wide open all 3 of them, remember they had been before they drove past the first BIG sign saying all visitors must report to reception then on past the car park past the next sign CAMPING FIELDS ALL VISITORS MUST REPORT TO RECEPTION. just past there they spoke to a gardener "you ok" yes been before going into wild camping can you get me a shower key "ok" he thought they had signed in and paid. But!
NO they had not and did not nicely tucked in out the way in wild camping, for 2 nights then had the cheek Victoria YES cheek Victoria to call in to reception on the way out and ask for the deposit back for the key from the trainee receptionist if another receptionist had not have been there asking for her booking in documents and camping tag VIKTORIA would have snuck out without paying.when confronted
she admitted she had not paid then declared 9 people and 4 family tents did not declare the camper van, told us one night when we later found out it was 2 YOUR UPSET NOT AS MUCH AS WE ARE UPSET I THINK YOU SHOULD APOLOGISE AND PAY THE MONEY YOU OWED and if you were here last year you know the prices have not changed for over 10 years
I WOULD HOPE YOU HAVN'T THE CHEEK TO COME BACK AND ON BEHALF OF ALL THE SMALL CAMPSITES IN THE AREA I HOPE YOU DONT GO THERE EITHER it beggers belief thank goodness I have a right of reply.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This is the most horribly run park I’ve ever came to! If I could give no stars I would but unfortunate you have to give one to write a review! On Arrival they told me all the facilities are closed! It’s the middle of June!! I didn’t drive 7 hours to have less to do than at home! It’s just caravans! The bar pool everything was closed! Had a older lady who was the neighbour with no children knock on my door at 8.30 as my son was running around the caravan obviously a little excited! And she complained saying when’s the nose going to stop?? I explained I was trying to settle him to bed but he’s a child! He’s 2! So I rang reception as didn’t want someone to complain she replied well what do you expect me to do exactly? I said I just wanted to know if you take into account children being noisy as all resorts I’ve been to don’t! She said your responsible for your child as your the mother so stop annoying your neighbours! I said excuse me what do you want me to do tape his mouth?? She said just shut him up! That was it!!!! It’s suppose to be a family friendly park! With no facility’s and apparently no customer service we felt we couldn’t enjoy our holiday so we stayed up until 2am finding another holiday park! Which we stayed at Hendra in Newquay that was brilliant! On check out the next morning I explained what happened the lady said that was the owner that spoke to you and you can’t do nothing about it as it’s a family run place.. no sorry.. no money back.. no nothing ?!! Stayed there for one night! Never again!!! Everyone stay clear there just money grabbers that need customer service courses and facilities to be open!! It’s a complete joke! Payed them then had to pay out for another holiday just so we could relax and enjoy our holiday!! Also the place was not clean the caravans need a simple wipe over which really isn’t hard! There’s no standards whatsoever here!

13  Thank dominiquethurlow
Seaview-Hazel, General Manager at SeaView Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

this review is a total and absolute lie from start to finish and seaview park management will take legal advice and go through the courts to seek redress this absolute libel we will write to her today.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time and are coming back in July. I've got to say as fir the swamp pool from a bad review I spotted I just had to post these photos to let everyone see this is not correct it is beiutul and we cannot wait to be back in July. Thank you to the staff aswell very helpful. Do not let bad reviews put you off Smiles all round at this holiday park. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank nats3535
Seaview-Hazel, Guest Relations Manager at SeaView Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Hello nats 3535,
thanks for your review, I am so glad you had a good stay and look forward to seeing you in July, I will keep my fingers crossed for really hot weather then you can have hazy lazy days by the pool.
all the best the staff at seaview

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Our first Sun holiday and after reading all the terrible reviews we were a little worried but wanted to give this place a chance. On arriving early we were greeted by 2 lovely staff members who gave us our keys, with smiles , not one scowl in sight!
we were so excited with cameras ready to enter a rust bucket caravan inhabited by ants, fleas, dragon flies and bears and the stench of mould but , the caravan , yes a few years old, was fresh smelling and very clean, had everything we needed. For the price we paid for a 4 night stay you wouldn’t even get a b&b for one night! The site was so well maintained set in the lovely countryside and we could see the sea from our van. Sennen Cove beach was only next door and stunning white sand and clear blue sea.
We have just returned from here and loved the location, Short 20 min drive to St Ives, Porthleven and only 20 mins walk to Lands End.
If you don’t need an all day entertainment package plan given to you or a 55”Tv to help you enjoy your holiday but prefer the breathtaking views and gorgeous beaches then this is the place for you. Give it a try. So glad we did .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ilovesocrates
Seaview-Hazel, Guest Relations Manager at SeaView Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Hello and thank you thank you, that's just what we try to tell people seaview park is
breathe deeply clean fresh air open your eyes and all around you is beautiful scenery the sun setting over the water mousehole [mousill]
where the pirates of penzance comes from then look out over the vast sea from a seat on the side of a cliff with the outside theatre actors or singers doing there thing I hope you come again as there is lots more to explore and to relax
Hazel

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We booked a sun holiday for the family here and wish we hadn’t it was terrible caravans are dated and disgusting not cleaned properly, floors were sticky, poo on the Toilet roll, ants everywhere, beds were uncomfortable slept in them once and got flea bites so we decide that one night was more then enough there, as we returned the keys to reception and explained why we are not staying the whole 4 nights the reception staff didn’t seem bothered and were very rude THIS HAS GOT TO NE THE WORST PLACE TO STAY EVER!!!!

10  Thank gundlackontour
Seaview-Hazel, Guest Relations Manager at SeaView Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Hello
of course we did take it seriously we went straight down to the caravan which is a lovely 3 bedroom caravan there were no ants or sign of any there definitely no fleas and all our mattresses were covered in protective zip on polythene covers there has never been any pets in there and we do not leave toilet rolls in budget 9-50 holidays , you brought your own bedding so I can only think you brought them with you the caravan was used for the 8 weeks before with no complaint, when I asked if I could see the bites and offer medical help you all refused to show me any bites what
soever,and did not want to go down to the caravan to show the manager. but as a group of youngish adults I just presumed the park was too quiet for you and you used that excuse to leave
hazel