“From Home to Home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sennen
WhiteSands Lands End
Ranked #2 of 3 Sennen B&B and Inns
“From Home to Home”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

From the moment I booked a room with Teri nothing was ever too much. I sent endless amount of emails to Teri and she was always more than helpful.

From the moment we arrived Teri and her staff were amazing. We were always asked if we needed anything and if everything was ok. Its the personal touch that makes this hotel one of a kind.

Teri and Darren noted down all the places they thought we would like and they got to know us so well in a short amount of time. From the things we like to our breakfast and drinks order.

All the staff and Teri work their socks off and people need to look at the bigger picture before mouthing off. They work extremely hard and we will hopefully be going there again soon.

Thank you Teri and the rest of the gang.

Corina and Imran xx

• Stayed August 2013
divaWhitesands, Owner at WhiteSands Lands End, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Dear Corina & imran
i hope youre both blissfully happy and enjoying young love and the posiitveness that brings thank you for staying with us, eating with us and standing up for us in the face of adversity , reference the man who when asked if he was alright as he looked a little grey replied"" i want a cappuchino not a conversation" to which i replied well thats good as youre not going to get either and asked him to leave at least you get whitesands and love it for those reasons

love and respect
Teri

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Crediton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I booked to stay here for a couple of nights with a friend and our 4 children. Teri couldn't have been more accomodating and friendly throughout our stay. NOTHING was too much trouble and we really felt that she cared if we had a good stay. It was the personal touches which really counted (including her remembering the names of our 4 children by the end of the first evening!!) A GENUINELY child friendly place (lots of places claim to be and you then get the odd raised eyebrow etc) and the children had such a great stay that they left cards for Teri. We were able to enjoy our wine and our freedom, without any worries whatsoever. We'll be back!!
Becky and Hannah

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Matthew C
divaWhitesands, Owner at WhiteSands Lands End, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
The perfect customers for here ,girls on tour with the kids being able to relax and unwind whilst the children played happily in the garden it makes what i do so pleasureble and takes my mind off of the silly season of stuffy,rude sometimes personally offensive individuals who really do need to take their attitudes somewhere else you wont be surprised to know girls ive already asked two lots of people to leave in August one who responded when i asked him if he was ok "i want a cappuchino not a conversation" to which i replied thats good because youre going to get neither goodbye!
Hope you come back soon and sorry i couldnt fit you and your hubby in on monday but August is always very busy so maybe in September or when the kids are next off school

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

I found this place via Internet search as I fancied staying in their yurt... It looked lovely and seemed to be in a great location.

And I wasn't disappointed; the hostess Teri was lovely, proper Bristol lass - we hit it off just fine :-) The yurt was just what I wanted and the location was just spot on as a base for me to explore this lovely part of Cornwall.

The facilities were good and were always clean - even when it got busy and there were lots of people using the loos and showers.

The surf lodge looked really nice and I would certainly be looking to stay there if going down with a group of friends. Didn't see the B&B rooms but think they're ensuite - and after tucking into a breakfast one day I'm sure the breakfast would satisfy even the most hearty appetite. There was a veggie choice as well :-)

I stayed for a week and found I loved it. What I really liked was the fact that there were lots of different types of people staying; both family and friends groups, couples and singles, old and young... I was able to chill out whilst being able to enjoy the sounds of people laughing and talking - but always at times that would be acceptable to most people.

If you're a stick in the mud who brings tape measures to check bed sizes this place isn't for you. But if you're a happy vibrant person who likes being around people in an amazing location you'll love this place - and they'll love you.

A lovely vibe. I'll be back :-)

• Stayed July 2013
divaWhitesands, Owner at WhiteSands Lands End, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Dear Jan,

im glad you had a great time and that your friend was able to join you for a couple of days seems weird not seeing your camper van on our driveway i hope its not long before you come back again and dont worry i havent had any more people with tape measures staying thank god!

Miss you both

Teri and all her staff
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Was about to stay in a caravan for 1 week with my small family , but I have read bad reviews so I cancelled it and tried to call every hotel's and Bb's in sennen area. Due to late booking , I thought that I'll never find one, until my phone rang and speak to a very lovely person named TERI. We thank you so much for having us. You were so friendly and so accommodating from the very start. You looked after us so well , specially my kids .They miss you already specially my little one. Your foods are lovely ! YOU HAVE A GOOD CHEF ! Lol.Our room is excellent too. We couldn't asked for more. My kids thank you for the presie. Well definitely come back here again. See you Whitesand and specially to the owners Teri and Darren. Take care always.

• Stayed July 2013
divaWhitesands, Owner at WhiteSands Lands End, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
Thank God for people like you who understand what it is to be kind ,loving , tolerent and appreciative of what Whitesands is all about ,im glad the kids liked their presents you should be very proud of them and thank you for staying the week with us i hope to see you very soon

Lots of love and affection
Timsbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We stayed at Whitesands from 5th July - 12th July. It is wonderful. Teri and Darren are the most wonderful people you could ever meet, they are full of warmth and make the whole place such a lovely place to stay, the rooms are very stylish, the gardens are lovely and we even stayed in the yurt too, brilliant... We absolutely would stay again.

Kindness goes along way in this world and that is what makes this place incredibly special, the whole place is a happy and buzzing little haven away from the hustle and bustle of the world, this is Way out West and it is certainly the best!!

I really miss it, and want to be back there now :) Thank you so much Teri and Darren x

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dear zoe,

we couldnt of wished for nicer guests, give a big kiss to Eartha for me and i hope you and luke will be back soon please! i wish we could make new friends and have customers like you all the time

Sawbridgeworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We shared a lobster platter here after a recommendation from a couple at the b&b we are staying at. Must say it was very nice indeed, especially the fresh crab that came with it. Tonight the desert menu was limited, very limited! But, the lime cheesecake and ice cream were really tasty. Beer selection was not so good, just one bottled ale and a couple of generic lagers. Despite that and the 'interesting' attempt at a mojito, we shall return before our holiday is through. Nice staff there as well.

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
divaWhitesands, Owner at WhiteSands Lands End, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
thank you for spending the time to write a review and im glad you enjoyed the food and that the staff were friendly with regards to the selection of beers you are correct we only do one ale which is doom bar,2 lagers which are peroni and san miguel and two ciders which are bulmers and ratler we are unable to offer the selection that would be available at a public house as we are a small restaurant and have limited refrigeration so we sale those that are most popular with our guests hope to see you again in the near future

Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Myself and 5 of my friends stayed at Whitsands over the course of Five days. I can honestly say, it was one of the best holidays I've ever been on! As much as being with my friends made it this, Whitesands campsite also made it so! The staff are brilliant and helpful and the whole campsite is run by an approachable manager who will always go out of her way to help you! There are few campsites who manage to create a home like, warm feeling campsite, from the moment you arrive you know you are on holiday. A relaxing, cheery campsite that is worthy of nothing less than a five star review. If you are planning a holiday to lands end, Whitesands is close to the resort and within walking distance to sennen beach. If you are panning on going to lands end, Whitesands is the only place to stay!! A Fantastic campsite!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Matt H
divaWhitesands, Owner at WhiteSands Lands End, responded to this review, 13 July 2013
A big thank you to all the boys having a group is always a worry to me but you were fantastic your parents should be proud of you,and you left the place spotlessly clean, i hope you come back next year i will miss your cheekiness especially you kev alias Pat!

best wishes
Teri
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sennen
The Land's End Hotel
Cape Cornwall Golf & Leisure
Sennen Cove Cottage
Sennen Cove Cottage
#1 of 1 in Sennen Cove

Been to WhiteSands Lands End? Share your experiences!