“Whitesands Paradise”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sennen
WhiteSands Lands End
Ranked #3 of 3 Sennen B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 September 2013

At the Whitesands Hotel B&B everything is just perfect and exactly what you need for a marvelous holiday in Sennen, Cornwall. I planed my trip very spontaneous, so to speak in the very last minute, but Teri the wonderful soul of this actually 5 star luxury hotel responded to my request immediately, gave me a warm and very heartily welcome although I arrived in the middle of the night. She even offered to upgrate my booked room without any extra charges, just to make me feel comfortable. Indeed after an 8 hours trip the memory foam matresses of the huge bed just felt as if you are sleeping in heavenly clouds and after a delicious breakfast that offers whatever your heart desires you can start into a wonderful day. Beeing located just a five minutes walk from the stunning Sennen cove you can either walk along the coast path to Land's End or get the best recommendations for trips in and around Cornwall you will ever get from Teri, who knows everything about this region, and therefore can lead you to places that standard tourists will never see. Generally every customer is beeing treated with a caring individual respect, so that you can be certain to get exactly what you need and wish for and even more. Every evening when you arrive back from another breathtaking tour Teri and her wonderful staff welcomes you heartily and you shouldn't miss to eat at the wonderful delicious seafood restaurant with a great creative cuisine, fresh food from the region, free range eggs and a huge variety of alternatives even for vegetarians and vegans. Since environmental issues become more and more important this hotel completely focuses on beeing environment friendly e.g. when the food offered is carefully selected from the nearer region, trash is beeing recycled, water is beeing saved, a.s.o. Altogether White Sands is the place to be when you really want to dive into this stunning and scening area of Cornwall, when you want to feel as being part of a family, when you do take care about environmental aspects, when you seek a friendly temporary home in the middle of nowhere. Whitesands Hotel and B&B is the perfect place when you seek the individual beauty of an accomodation, that is beeing cared and decorated with very lovely personal charme, beautiful and selected artefakts from travels from around the world and at the same time offering every comfort you even couldn't dream of yourself. Thank you Teri and thanks to your adorable staff for a holiday that actually has just started, since I will come back for sure!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
divaWhitesands, Owner at WhiteSands Lands End, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

considering its not your native tongue what a fantastic review puts my german to shame ! i hope you all got home ok and you enjoyed sunny old cornwall and cant wait to meet up with you all in 2014 send my regards to the rest of the team

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We were absolutely thrilled with our stay at Whitesands. We had cycled from John O'Groats and needed a friendly, comfortable and overall nice place to stay and that's exactly what we got! On arrival we were greeted by a friendly member of staff who helped us store our bikes and made us a much needed coffee!! We then met Teri (the owner) who was extremely nice and welcoming. All the staff were eager to make us feel relaxed and welcome!
The room itself was brilliant. We had a huge bed and the quality of the room was great. The food in the restaurant was beautiful and this twinned with the happy people serving and the enjoyable conversation made it even better!
I will definitely stay here again if I revisit Lands End and would like to thank everybody at Whitesands for been happy, helpful and more than anything welcoming. Teri and her staff should be extremely proud of the establishment they have produced!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your kind words and i hope your nether regions have recovered well done for raising the money you did and hope to see you for a little longer the next time its glorious this part of cornwall and i will be only too pleased to give you some ideas of where to go and what to do

Reviewed 21 August 2013

What can I say. The best place to stay, bar none... Teri, and staff were amazing. I total "get" White Sands. Great value, clean, superb staff, and Teri was brilliant!!! (had great Arthritic chats).
Will definitely visit again, and I will be spreading the word. Stayed with my wife, and 12 year old son who both loved it. Great food. I can't praise the place enough. Teri, have a rest.

See you soon

Mike (Arthritic) from Wales

Room Tip: Just Enjoy :)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Having a rest is exactly what im doing now whilst i return the compliments your family were a joy to have and i remember where you were sat before you think its a bit of a long time it was at the top of the restaurant next to the fish tank the old joints might be rusty but the heads still working just! i Expect to see you some time in the summer again maybe you can take your boy surfing

Many thanks

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We were delighted with our recent stay at Whitesands. Upon check-in we were delighted to find ourselves in a beautifully decorated large room with double bed and single bed. We had room to put up the travel cot too without stumbling over ourselves. The presence of two bath robes in the room was an excellent touch. Teri and her team were so accommodating, and we really felt like we were staying with family rather than people we had just met. I love the honest, no-nonsense, say it as it is approach, which is refreshing these days. The food we had there was great, nice fresh sea food and the kids hoovered up their dinners when they had them too! In fact the kids warmed to Darren & Teri really quickly and they were naturals with the kids. Our stay was Mint and thanks once again for the hospitality shown.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Elaine a lass after my own heart easy going likes a wee dram and doesnt for one moment think that life after children doesnt exist thank god for customers like you and your long suffering husband! cant wait for you to come back with the kids

Reviewed 9 August 2013

From the moment I booked a room with Teri nothing was ever too much. I sent endless amount of emails to Teri and she was always more than helpful.

From the moment we arrived Teri and her staff were amazing. We were always asked if we needed anything and if everything was ok. Its the personal touch that makes this hotel one of a kind.

Teri and Darren noted down all the places they thought we would like and they got to know us so well in a short amount of time. From the things we like to our breakfast and drinks order.

All the staff and Teri work their socks off and people need to look at the bigger picture before mouthing off. They work extremely hard and we will hopefully be going there again soon.

Thank you Teri and the rest of the gang.

Corina and Imran xx

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Corina & imran
i hope youre both blissfully happy and enjoying young love and the posiitveness that brings thank you for staying with us, eating with us and standing up for us in the face of adversity , reference the man who when asked if he was alright as he looked a little grey replied"" i want a cappuchino not a conversation" to which i replied well thats good as youre not going to get either and asked him to leave at least you get whitesands and love it for those reasons

love and respect

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I booked to stay here for a couple of nights with a friend and our 4 children. Teri couldn't have been more accomodating and friendly throughout our stay. NOTHING was too much trouble and we really felt that she cared if we had a good stay. It was the personal touches which really counted (including her remembering the names of our 4 children by the end of the first evening!!) A GENUINELY child friendly place (lots of places claim to be and you then get the odd raised eyebrow etc) and the children had such a great stay that they left cards for Teri. We were able to enjoy our wine and our freedom, without any worries whatsoever. We'll be back!!
Becky and Hannah

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Matthew C
divaWhitesands, Owner at WhiteSands Lands End, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

The perfect customers for here ,girls on tour with the kids being able to relax and unwind whilst the children played happily in the garden it makes what i do so pleasureble and takes my mind off of the silly season of stuffy,rude sometimes personally offensive individuals who really do need to take their attitudes somewhere else you wont be surprised to know girls ive already asked two lots of people to leave in August one who responded when i asked him if he was ok "i want a cappuchino not a conversation" to which i replied thats good because youre going to get neither goodbye!
Hope you come back soon and sorry i couldnt fit you and your hubby in on monday but August is always very busy so maybe in September or when the kids are next off school

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

I found this place via Internet search as I fancied staying in their yurt... It looked lovely and seemed to be in a great location.

And I wasn't disappointed; the hostess Teri was lovely, proper Bristol lass - we hit it off just fine :-) The yurt was just what I wanted and the location was just spot on as a base for me to explore this lovely part of Cornwall.

The facilities were good and were always clean - even when it got busy and there were lots of people using the loos and showers.

The surf lodge looked really nice and I would certainly be looking to stay there if going down with a group of friends. Didn't see the B&B rooms but think they're ensuite - and after tucking into a breakfast one day I'm sure the breakfast would satisfy even the most hearty appetite. There was a veggie choice as well :-)

I stayed for a week and found I loved it. What I really liked was the fact that there were lots of different types of people staying; both family and friends groups, couples and singles, old and young... I was able to chill out whilst being able to enjoy the sounds of people laughing and talking - but always at times that would be acceptable to most people.

If you're a stick in the mud who brings tape measures to check bed sizes this place isn't for you. But if you're a happy vibrant person who likes being around people in an amazing location you'll love this place - and they'll love you.

A lovely vibe. I'll be back :-)

• Stayed: July 2013
divaWhitesands, Owner at WhiteSands Lands End, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Dear Jan,

im glad you had a great time and that your friend was able to join you for a couple of days seems weird not seeing your camper van on our driveway i hope its not long before you come back again and dont worry i havent had any more people with tape measures staying thank god!

Miss you both

Teri and all her staff

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sennen
The Land's End Hotel
#1 of 1 in Lamorna
Sennen Cove Cottage
Sennen Cove Cottage
#1 of 1 in Sennen Cove

Been to WhiteSands Lands End? Share your experiences!