“Excellent”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Sherborne, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I stayed here with two friends - we all had lovely rooms which were very well equipped with everything you could need even down to the little chocolates each night. Breakfasts beautifully cooked from a huge menu. Linda and Rob couldn't do enough and even dried out our clothes after a wet day on the moors! Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 June 2012

This Guest House was brilliant 10/10 for customer service lovely views and nothing was a problem I enjoyed a few great days out and i would recommend.
There was quite a few choices for breakfast and rooms cleaned daily I had a great time

Scotland
Reviewed 18 June 2012

This is a lovely guest house, with stunning views of the Penzance coast line.
Our room was lovely with a fantastic view and perfect for our stay.
Our bed was super comfy and slept very well for both nights.

The breakfast cooked for us was just what we needed to keep us going throughout our day.

Our visit to Newlyn was mainly business and brief, however we will definetly visit again and allow ourselves to kick of our shoes and put the flip flops on and enjoy. We did manage to take a trip to Cadgwith Cove which we absolutely loved.

Thank you for having us stay in your wonderful home and keep up the good work :)

Room Tip: Family guest room has fantastic views
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 June 2012

We have visited Panorama Guest House in June. We were stunned by the wives from our room, dining and comfortable living area . The hostess was really nice so we felt weary welcomed. Delicious breakfast served a la carte. Convenient parking and clean rooms where everything was available (from hair dryer, cotton buds to coffee maker, coffee, tee,cream). I can highly recommend, this is the kind of place you want to go again and recommend to your friends.

Sandhurst,Bberks
Reviewed 7 June 2012

My Girlfreind booked for us as we stayed only for one night 1st June this year.What can I say, a lovely well kept house, very clean indeed and every detail taken care of. Even cotton buds in the bathroom.A smashing experience and guests have the use of a lovely sitting room with great views or there is a tv and loads and loads of interesting topical books and magazines.This really is a B & B with class.Wonderful breakfast, quality food served beautifully on lovely china,"treat yourself".

Room Tip: I really expect these are all excellent
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I came across this Guest House on Laterooms.com purely by accident. What a find! There's plenty of parking and it's location was very convenient for my purposes. My room was immaculate and well proportioned. In fact the bathroom was one of the largest I have come across in a guest house! The place is very well maintained and I couldn't fault it. The breakfasts are AWESOME!! I had quite a heavy schedule during my three day stay and the breakfast was so bountiful that there was no need for lunch - I simply had a late lunch/early dinner around 4pm, so my stay even saved me money! The Landlady Lynda is very approachable and very accommodating - nothing is too much trouble. They are obviously very passionate about their business and it shows both in the presentation of the rooms, the overall cleanliness and maintenance of the building and the cheerful breakfast room with it's immaculately laid tables. There has been a lot of attention to detail and they are there to serve their customers and I for one very much appreciated it! I will most definitely be returning again very soon, and would have no hesitation in recommending this guest house. In fact, some 5* hotels could learn a lot from Lynda and her team! I wish them the very best for the future.

Room Tip: I had room 7 which was on a corner and I did not encounter any of the noises or 'aromas' tha...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Ninanananoonoo
Billy-09, Owner at Panorama Guest House, responded to this review, 15 April 2012
Many thanks for your glowing review. Rob and I were delighted to meet you and are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay so much. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Decided to return for a second visit. Our first was New Year 2010. A warm welcome, nice comfortable rooms,wonderful breakfast and lovely views.Still a great find. Good location for visiting the south of Cornwall
Ask if they have a sea view when booking. Nothing seems to be too much trouble!
Hope to see you again soon!

Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newlyn
Hotel Penzance
The Smugglers
The Smugglers
#2 of 5 in Newlyn
Harbour View Guest House

Been to Panorama Guest House? Share your experiences!