Our daughters' booked the Panorama as a Christmas present including a performance at the Minack Theatre. Although the groundfloor bedroom seemed on the small side, it was clean and had everything that was necessary for our stay. The ensuite shower was a good size and clean.
The dining room and a comfortable visitors lounge were upstairs. Both had fantastic/breathtaking views across Newlyn Harbour, Penzance and Mounts Bay. Breakfast was very good with lots of choice. Our hosts were helpful and friendly and gave good tips about when to leave for the Minack and what to do when we got there. The Panorama is an very good place to stay when visiting West Cornwall and it is nice to have somewhere safe to park as well. I would recommend it to others visiting the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Panorama is a comfortable, family run guest house where we aim to make you feel right at home from the moment you arrive." The Panorama Guesthouse is at the very top of Chywoone Hill in Newlyn, with stunning views of Mount's Bay, towards Penzance and St Michael's Mount, from the Guest Lounge, the Dining Room and some of the bedrooms. Rooms are all en suite and freshly decorated with comfortable beds, fresh flowers and chocolates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Panorama Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Guest House Hotel Penzance
- Panorama Guest House Newlyn, Penzance