enjoyed a two night stay here. Wonderful place to stay-amazing views over bay and Mount St Michael from the cozy guest lounge-everything in it you need-DVD's, books, magazine, a telescope.
Rooms are not huge, but have everything, and a little bit more, that you need. Care has been taken in the rooms-the only place I've ever stayed with a coffee press and fresh ground coffee in your room. Bathroom cosmetics have been selected with care, towels are fluffy, and bathrooms clean and fresh. Also decent quality toilet paper!
There is adequate guest parking on site.
Breakfast room also has an amazing view and the breakfast menu varied, and suited to both vegetarian and non-vegetarian tastes.
If you want the Ritz, don't stay here, but if you want a comfortable stay with the most friendly, helpful managers in Britain, do yourself a favour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Panorama is a comfortable, family run guest house where we aim to make you feel right at home from the moment you arrive." The Panorama Guesthouse is at the very top of Chywoone Hill in Newlyn, with stunning views of Mount's Bay, towards Penzance and St Michael's Mount, from the Guest Lounge, the Dining Room and some of the bedrooms. Rooms are all en suite and freshly decorated with comfortable beds, fresh flowers and chocolates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Panorama Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Guest House Hotel Penzance
- Panorama Guest House Newlyn, Penzance